Diadem Forums

[10.03.10] T-ara antis attack Eunjung, but netizens are on Eunjung's side

*YANiPOPO*

vz7o1.jpg

For artists, shedding off clothes and showing off skin is a hard thing to do. T-ara are currently promoting their bonus track ' IGo Crazy Because of You' and aside from youngest Jiyeon, all of the members are showing skin.

One person's body in particular has sparked a hater's mind. For their outfits, leader Eunjung has been wearing an outfit that shows off her stomach. Antis have went on to attack her by calling her fat, unhealthy and that she should trim down. Other artists like Kara's Hara, 2NE1's Park Bom, SNSD's Tiffany, and even Wonder Girls' rapper Yoobin have been attacked with nasty comment over the net for their image.

But other netizens beg to differ. They simply call Eunjung's image as: healthy and that of a real woman. They said, "It's obvious that she has a flat tummy and that she is fit. It's the pants that are too tight". The netizens appreciate T-ara's leader for her healthy image and figure. More positive response came out after someone posted that Eunjung is a big fan of vitamins!

A fan of T-ara encouraged Eunjung by leaving a message such as "Eunjung (unnie) you are beautiful no matter what they say. We like your body and we believe it's the stylists' fault for not giving you the correct size."

Cr: Newsen

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

Personally, i can easily see, those were the pants. lol they were too tight. If you all see eunjung just standing or at other performances, her stomach is really flat and toned.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@jjitjoong

i agree. she has meat and i actually love her like that. liek soyeon, they got meat. not taking aynthing away from hyomin, which WE ALL KNOW likes to eat, she's healthy, but she's rly like that. Eunjung's pants were so tight around the waist area! But yeah, i love her. -_-

*i just realized the pic, eunjung is holding jiyeon's butt.. o,o envy*

Omg these antis have nothing to do eh? Poor eunjung T.T

Her pants were tight + she was dancing and bending, which make it seemed like she had a tummy.

But she's definitely not fat. ==

Antis should get a life.

hahahahah another one of those "Fat" articles lol XD

i rmb seeing one about snsd's tiffany and later some member of kara.. now tara?? i hope eunjung don't mind these wierd comments..

moreover if she ever lose lik what 10kg? will the fans say she's anorexic? ppl with too much time in their hands

Damn.. I feel bad for Eunjung. The comments made by those netizens was rather harsh. It makes me wonder if those netizens have skinnier body. If not, I dun think they have the right to insult others then. EJ stomach isnt tat bad. At least it shows us tat she actually eats rather than some idol groups who starve.

The people making the comments probably aren't any thinner than her..

Anyway, if the stylists insist on putting her in outfits like this she could try toning her stomach a bit more but she still looks great either way. She's nowhere near fat, but there's not really any definition there at all, that's why it looks flabby when she moves around like that. If she did try toning up more it would look nicer and prevent things like this.

well, no matter how a good a person is, there's always someone there to rip them off...

losing proper etiquette..... think 1st before saying anything... might just as well look at themselves first before striking others...

"be BEAUTIFUL if you can, WISE if you want to... but BE RESPECTED -that is essential." hope they do some self-reflection...

At first I suspected that it was fat. But then I think again. Just last week her stomach was so toned, so how could someone gain so much in a matter of days? Then I realised the pants were too tight and also the fact that the outfits were new.

I can't believe that antis have nothing better to do than to criticize celebrities. seriously.