Diadem Forums

[10.03.10] T-ara antis attack Eunjung, but netizens are on Eunjung's side

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks perfectly fine, if she trims down anymore, then that would be unhealthy.

I would like to see how "healthy" some of these anti's are.

yeah i totally agree with that, how could they say such hurtful things when some of them aren't no where near slim themselves

I still don't understand why people love want artist to be so skinny..

It's unhealthy, and in my opinion ugly not pretty!!

You looks much prettier if you have some meat on their bones (instead of a skelet of skin and bones ><")

*I want to know how "healthy" these antis are..*

Come on.. If Eunjung is fat (like less than 50kg), how would those antis call girls over 50kg like me?? =.=

And it's so obvious that her pants are too tight xD

xD! the anti are crazy!!!

eunjung? fat! okey... maybe i can believe that Bommie are a little chubie... but, Eunjung? she's so skinny! omg!!!

maybe she don't have her stomach toned, but she's so skinny!

don't worry eunjung, your fans love you the way that you're! ^^

Yeah and every single person in the world has to have a flat toned stomach... People are too critical of celebrities and eventually they have to learn. Eunjung is 100% fine the way she is and I hope she knows that she doesn't have to try to go on a crazy diet now just because of what people say.

We should all go find the antis and give a little personal message to them.

Anywho, they probably can't say anything to her in person anyways. They probably all look wayyy worse than she does and they have no right to say that anyways. Unless he or she was the most amazing looking person ever to be born or something. No one has the right to judge another unless asked to.

Kudos to the netizen though. I really didn't expect them to cover up for her, due to the fact that most netizens side with the antis with things that are barely even true like the whole thing with Jiyeon being the second Kim Tae Hee or something and the other incidents that led to suicide. But they came through and shut the antis up. So major kudos.

Seriously, either they need to get a life or they need to get off the computer and do something with the life they have already. Or at least start working out to make themselves look better, instead of being the green monster and getting jealous of someone. It's really just a waste of time to be jealous of someone unless that is their motivation to become a better person. But bashing on a person isn't motivation. It's just being a person that would get their asses kicked as soon as they said something to the wrong person.

It's too bad that Eunjung noona wouldn't be able to see this due to T-ara's hectic schedule but we all support her through thick and thin, no? :]

Oh and, I don't think it was anyone's fault actually. That is her natural beauty. We all love her the way she is, so why bother blaming it on someone else? If anything, blame the antis for pointing out something that isn't even true.

And personally, I think that "fat" is uber cute. <3

Eunjung is hotpot... she's not fat, it's just her abs, her legs and arms are more toned. But if when I see Hyomin, I think it's true that her abs could be more toned. But again, Hyomin is skinnier, and more toned, and sexy...aiiish....

It's not the level where it's bothering. Eunjung still the hotpot.

She's so fat. She needs to lose some weight. I totally agree with the anti fans, she should be fit. It's their job. LOLOL.

All good, the girl could be like obese and she'd still look hotter than most of the idols out there.