Diadem Forums

[10.03.10] T-ara antis attack Eunjung, but netizens are on Eunjung's side

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think her upper body is too skinny ROFL. Well, except her belly. There's a little bit of fat, but it's not like what they say as in FAT, fat. I believe it's normal for women to have a bit of fat in their bodies in order to be healthy. I'm glad the netizens are defending her. Those antis should find something better to do than to pick on the little details of a person to hate on. No one is perfect and unless perfect in this case means being skinny and anorexic, then that's insanity.

Guest JC!missbee*

OMGSH HAHAHA WTH, Eun Jung is not fat. I hate it when netizens overreact over small stuff.

I agree that the pants were tight. And even if they weren't tight, I don't think that small amount

of "fat" matters. She's beautiful!

pls those antis are make me mad now

cmon she's not that fat

and fat is unhealthy? lol really ridicoulus comment

keep attacking and bashing people behind ur keyboard and monitor and have no life antis!

Eunjung Noona pls dont mind them Im 100% on ur side!

love u noona

saranghaeyo Eunjung Noona!

Eunjung Noona Hwaiting!

I'm really surprised what netizens did, they defenced Eun Jung . Thank you netizens ......

EunJung has perfect body ( to me :) ) and she's really an image of healthy and dynamic woman :X :X

Anti-fan always want to waste their time in doing rubbish things , no time to care them

I always hate it when people do this and it's relevant for most cultures as well. What is with this obsession of being perfectly skinny. To me a little something more around the waist is more attractive but Eunjung barely even has that. If she was any skinnier then that would be unhealthy!

what the hell

seriously antis should stop

you dont like them dont watch them

really there is something wrong with them

if they consider this micro belly as a fat

then they should come to see mine

really its stupid

any way, i hope the girls dont pay attention to such comments

tara fighting

If Eunjung is fat n unhealthy, these ppl indeed need to check their sanity. She is absolutely gorgeous. It is given that some tummy fat may appear if u wear tight pants. I would have a tyre around me if i wear one of those pants.

Eunjung, fighting!! Luv u!