Diadem Forums

[10.03.10] T-ara antis attack Eunjung, but netizens are on Eunjung's side

*YANiPOPO*

Eunjeong is a healthy and beautiful woman!

Antis will just be antis, finding fault with every single and possible thing on the artists they hate.

It doesn't matter what the antis think, it all matters what the fans (us!) thinks!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel kind of bad because even though I am 100% on Eunjung's side, as I was watching the performance I couldn't help thinking "Netizens are going to pick on her for this."

Anyway, it's not her fault the pants didn't fit right =_=0 And I'm happy to see that most netizens have been sane about this. T-ara all look healthy and I hope they stay that way.

WTF ANTIIIIIS....

It appears I was prematurely relieved when I saw the earlier article about netizens who were taking note of Leadah's little bulge but not attacking her for it.

Oh god antis should just all be put into a big rice-popping machine like in IY that made Hyomin jump and have themselves get popped.

Rather un-diplomatic in my opinion. Anti-s should either keep their opinions to themselves or have a civil, frank discussion with our fans. I'm sure some of our fans do have less-than-savory impressions of other groups, and would have opinions of their own about that certain 'Member X from Group Y', although in the name of peace we just prefer to keep quiet. We won't want a tit-for-tat, don't we?

Note: I do not hate any group

first: those silly anti's. they can't even see that the pants are too tight xDD.

second:this is another good example that those anti's got way too much time, they should be studying or get a job instead of doing things such things

third: even she isn't the most skinny person atleast she's healthy and sexy, other tend to be so skinny to look sexy but they always go overboard <3. so Eunjeong has a perfect body according to me

fourth: we fans will always be supporting Eunjeong and the other members.

So T-ara Hwaiting~

Thanks for sharing this

ugh.....these haters piss me off so much.

she looks FANTASTIC. why would you tell someone who has a body like that to lose weight. so dumb.

she looks great, she doesnt need to lose anything, shes perfect as she is.

DAMN THOSE ANTIS! Urgh.

I hate it when they comment on female stars' body. I mean, you won't know what size they're of when sitting behind the screen and writing those comments. >.<

Poor Eunjung. I hope she's not affected.

She looks great!