Diadem Forums

[09.07.21] 'Good Friend Radio' Leaked Again!

Elly

MC Mong's and 6-member group T-ara's songs have both been leaked into the internet.

MBC radios are the sources to these leakages. They have played the songs even before the artists released the songs themselves which resulted to netizens getting a hold of the songs.

Singers contact the broadcasting centers and send an application for review before debut. It has been agreed that it shouldn't be released unless it's time to.

But there is nothing to be done to fix this.

This time, 'Taeyeon's Good Friend Radio' have yet leaked another song by MC Mong called 'Indian Boy' from the singer's fifth volume, which also happened to T-ara's 'Wanna Play?' the day before.

The companies of both T-ara and MC Mong are devastated that through the broadcast, their songs have been leaked into P2P sharing sites and blogs.

Source: http://www.todaykorea.co.kr/news/articleVi...tml?idxno=76398

Translated by: Elly@diadem

Cr: daum + todaykorea + Elly (trans) + diadem

These netizens or record companies better not touch my Taeyeon or they're all going down.

Anywho, rofl, I like a lot of MBC radio shows, Taeyeon's shows being one of them..hmm. What I don't get is why MBC is getting these songs, rofl. If they have the song, they might as well play it, hahaha, especially if it's gonna attract a lot of attention to them. I'm not any odds about it..sucks for the record companies.

They got the songs to be reviewed, as to whether they are suitable for broadcast or not (E.via and Oustider got tons of tracks banned). CCM stated that Wanna Play was not to be played until they gave the ok, but leave it to those morons to follow simple orders. Twice. After knowing that they leaked T-ara, how could they leak Indian Boy the very next day?

there's a little thing called respecting the artist's broadcast date, for which they worked for years, in T-ara's case. They gave the song specifically for review purposes, not to be aired right away. This action has legal implications for MBC, and many more for Core Contents and if they aired the song on purpose, then they are acting like some pirate radio station and should be sued.

nathaniel

"why would they actually play the songs..? someone must've been like not paying attention and just put in a random song, lol. "

ahaha xDD I agree xD and yes that was really unprofessional of them >.<;

I hope they give justice? xD to T-ara's wanna play~ ><

^ o.o

Guest GirlGotSoul

Well, MC Mong's company had full consent of releasing the song before so it wasn't MBC's fault,

like daniel jjang said. It just sucks for T-ara because their company didn't give them the okay.

In the future that shouldn't happen again.

i dont think it's really all that bad or big of a deal.

obviously, the radio company etc. and taeyeon herself

thought the songs were good and decided to air it

on the radio. besides, i'm pretty sure more people

grew to like t-ara after listening to the hot song (: