Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What made you like T-ara?

t.k.ara

So what made you guys start to like T-ara?

For me, it was when i first heard the girls' good person song and when i watched their mv.

i loved their voices and their look was really nice. now with the girls new looks and new members their style is really nice.

Guest GirlGotSoul

I think I liked them when I first saw their pictures in soompi. I thought they were incredibly

pretty and then I followed their thread in soompi. Since then, I've avidly fangirled them <3

When I listened to Good Person I thought it was a nice song and I check kbites wordpress thingy a lot and they posted all of the new T-ara pictures and I just thought they were super pretty as well as talented. I also rather like the name T-ara roofl. Tiara~~

"Good Person" proved me that T-ara is a good vocal group and I was impressed by Ji Ae and Eun Jung.

I wait and wait but when Ji Ae & Ji Won left the group I felt sad.

Wait and wait again and learnt there will be 6 instead of 5.

The more I wait for them to debut, the more I learn to love them.

I agree, T-ara are charming girls and also talented artists !

They can sing very well but are also really good dancers.

Some of them can even rap or act...that's what we call multi-talented artists.

Mmm, I think it was because I needed a group like this. I'm the type of person who changes favourites often, but once I find something I can really stick with, I'll stick with it. With many of the other girlgroups that have been churning out there were things here and there that I couldn't really stand (Wonder Girls loss of HyunA, Kara's image change and sound, SNSD and Tiffany (ugh), After School not being all that sexy, 2ne1 fans and 4minute's lack of chaisma from some members). All in all, I think T-ara really sits with me, their vocals are strong and their image is awesome and they have attitude.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember a couple days after Good Person released like 3 or so :) i watched the video actually it was when the video released i was brand new to k-pop and yea i fell in love with good person! their vocals and all it wa sso good! then i never heard from them again so i kepts earchinga nd one day i read a few girls left :( i was sad and then i find out they are back with new members and bam im in love again and happy they are still making music :D it was all thx to all k pop! :lol: