Diadem Forums

[10.03.22] Korean T-ara fans extort Kara's Lupin album.

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_10_274_114884.jpg

Is this war? It seems so. T-ara fans are making Kara fans(Kamilias) fume with anger with a recent happening.

On the latest episode of KBS 2TV's Music Bank, the Graphics coordinator made a mistake, aligning T-ara with the winning scores instead of Kara. T-ara was shocked when they thought they won but the MCs handed the trophy to Kara instead which caused much confusion with fans and the artists present as well. Exactly how much has small mistake grown to?

News about T-ara fans extorting Kara's Lupin album has rose due to this. Even if the two groups are close to each other, it seems their fans are far from it. In Kara's Kamilia homepage, they ask the korean T-ara fans for an apology for doing the illegal extortion of Kara's album. On the other side of the corner, T-ara fans explained that it could be that those werent T-ara fans and were just anti-s. But Kamilias also blame another thing on T-ara fans, they said those male T-ara fans screamed hurtful and vulgar words towards Kara during the performance and while accepting their trophy. In which the T-ara fans replied, "You cant be sure that those were T-ara fans as we do not have anything to represent us yet. We dont have an official name and we dont have lightsticks to signify our oneness for T-ara. So how can you blame us on that? But still we will investigate on this and we apologize for this."

~~

Cr: Sportschosun + Allkpop

Translation : *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

~ the t-ara fans are correct, how can you blame when youre not 100% sure? But still, this is sad :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, true you can't blame anyone when you don't have any prove that it's done by T-ara fans.

like it's said in the article, it could just be anti's that's pretend to be T-ara fans i mean humans are unpredictable in their actions.

so they can do it and shove it under the T-ara fans like they have done it.

i just hope this issue won't escalate into a worse scene.

i like both groups and the members are friends with eachother why can't the fans be the same?

Thanks for sharing :)

I hope that those idiots are not fans of T-ara, they give the girls a really bad name IF they are fans.

At the same time, I hope we have an official name and lightsticks to signify that we are fans of T-ara!

yeah I was in confusion watching Mubank.. I thought T-ara had won from the K-Chart but they said congrats Kara? and I was already cheering hecticly~

I was soo confused of this matter.. I didn't know that there was someone cussing at Kara...

I do hope everyone would just let go of this matter and just think of it as an honest mistake :/

uhm it's all about common sense. No need for us to pretend that fans are all kind.

Let's say it's not 100% T-ara fans, maybe 80%? I think it's pretty obvious that those were T-ara fans anyway.

Ever since they made a comeback at the same time there is TENSION. It's not stated but we know there is COMPETITION.

I never thought that this would happen. Good job MuBank!

i am officially maddddd~ :blink:

its so true! we practically hav no T-ara lightsticks, no official colours representing T-ara..

fans hav nothing to represent tat they r fans of T-ara. Kamilias cant jst accused T-ara's fans. theres no proof. geez~

if those ppl r really T-ara fans, then i am embarrassed..

but.. K-Ara love will still go on for me!

trivial incident.. this case should be considered bullying but the fanclubs just decided to declare war over this..

Wrong of those tara fans to extort thsoe kamillas cds though.. they don't deserve to be called T-ara's fans.. but does the kamillas have any solid proof 1st b4 accusing?

i'm not siding with any fanclub since i love both groups... just these types of lame incident.. not worth going for war

i really hope this doesn't escalate. let's hope the kara fans will be able to forgive and forget just this once, as there is no evidence as of yet who are the ones who created the problem. furthermore, as stated in the article above, there is no official representative for T-ara fans.. so its not fair to accuse us of this.

i'm a fan of both groups and i know if this escalates, only the members of t-ara and kara will be hurt and their relationship with each other may even be affected. so let's hope this ends here.

and let us be reminded that our actions represent not only ourselves but our fan club and our idols as well, so please think before you act!!

:blink:

Even though what happened to Kara's fans was wrong, T-ara's whole fanclub shouldn't have to apologize for what just a couple of people did, just the people who actually did it. But since that isn't likely to happen I say both sides just move on. If a fan/fans of another group did something wrong to me, I would get pissed at that one person, not complain and demand an apology from an entire fanclub. Either way I hope it gets resolved. I hate fan wars, I don't understand why some people take things like this so seriously.

wow, sounds like a big issue.

t-ara and hara are close, and i doubt they are competiting against each other

some korean fans can be a bit hardcore ( no offense!)

just look at the 2pm issue..

hope this doesnt affect both groups becasue i love them both!

This is so stupid. ><; I love both groups too but i think fans could go waaaay over board. Why do they always think of rivalries between groups when both idol groups are friends on and off stage? I think Kamillias shouldn't come to conclusions on who the culprits are till proven.

as i already mentioned i dont think we should let the actions of a few bad fans ruin the good relationship between the two fandoms.

i think the korean fans can be too hardcore sometimes. i love both groups and they are both doing extremely well so lets hope that continues and that fans can overcome this :)

fighting!!

I'm a fanboy of both KARA and T-ARA, and although the K-ARA-T/T-KARA alliance is still intact, it is unfortunate that a few 'hooligans' have decided to harass innocent fans from the other side. I hope this passes quickly, or we'd be looking at our own moderate fans being harassed by the extremists 'fans' too