Diadem Forums

[10.03.22] Korean T-ara fans extort Kara's Lupin album.

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people relax.. kara fans don't assume too much cause yeah.. if you can't confirm they were t-ara fans, then you shouldn't flame. those that extort the albums should also think about what they are doing... music bank is a healthy competition between singers, NOT the fans/antis

That is sad. When I saw the episode, even though I don't speak korean, just the body language from the girls, I would be pissed off. I thought T-ara won but they gave the trophy to Kara. I was mad but its okay. Mistakes happen. Just make sure it won't happen the 2nd time <3

Wah, this looks similar to wat happened to SNSD in 2008 Dream Concert but thankfully it's over and this year Dream Concert was a success! I'm a Kamilia but I dun wish to see Kara and T-ara's fans ended in this situation! LOL!!!

JuNiOrx3

I hate hearing this. It must be some rumours gone bad. Maybe one thing led to another. How can the word 'war' came out from the article? Both T-Ara and Kara are good friends (i like to think so), even Hyomin and Hara are in the same variety show!

Don't take things seriously when there is no truth to it.

PEACE AND LOVE PEOPLE! :)

although this news is not new..i just wanna say..as a t-ara fan

i'm so angry when i saw this..i mean =.=?? why did kamilias did that to us..

i mean they're not even sure...if they want kara to be treated nicely then try to make friends with

other fanclubs n not saying somethin bad about t-ara fans...

but still i hope they're ok with each other now..

but the mubank thingy i actually hope t-ara win n not kara..

so when i saw it on tv i was like..&%&%^&%* LOL~~~

Hasn't this problem been solved?

Kara and T-ara are good friends even though they are not in the same company...

But why must their fans do that on them?

Shouldn't their fans be supporting them and hope both girl groups be good friend together,

rather than having a war between fans..

well, I think being rude to each other is a bad thing

I hope this matte won't take too long to be resolved. After all, it was a misunderstanding.

And it's ridiculous when the fans getting angry at each other..T-ara and Kara has a great relationship. So, why bother over a small matter?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...