Diadem Forums

[10.03.24] T-ara @ Bubi Bubi press conference, "We're like sisters".

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_1541_294_87352.jpg

T-ara and Yoon Si Yoon has recently teamed up for the promotion of KTF's latest product Bubi Bubi.

Recently announcing that they will have a mini-drama series for this product, they held a press conference at Sangam-dong. During the press conference the journalists asked a couple of interesting questions, among them, a reporter asked if T-ara is a group that is competitive with one another.

Soyeon explains, "Usually girls in groups get really catty, but we in T-ara are really like sisters. Rather than competing for attention, we're more concerned for one another and we look out after another. We constantly remind each other of everything. We are that comfortable with each other that we help each other out."

Eunjung adds, "We watch each other's diets aswell. We remind each other to eat healthy food and avoid junk food. We constantly remind Boram about this as she likes to eat anything. In dancing we try to do our best everytime. After performances we always treat ourselves and eat out. "

Boram and Hyomin we're not able to attend the press conference. Hyomin was out for the recording of her hit reality show "Invincible Youth". Boram was also out because of a scheduled recording."

~~

Cr: Newsen + FNN + TIARADIADEM + Edaily

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

~~

Pictures of the press conference are already uploaded by our very good uploaders and you can view them here :

HEREEEEE

I couldn't help but laughing when Eun Jung said that she has to remind Boram about their diet since the big unnie likes to eat everything (as we all have witnessed!)

Too bad Boram and Hyo Min couldn't make it to the press conference due to their schedules, but hearing that they are one big happy family is enough! Sisterly bond is love!

Thank you so much for sharing the article.

Of course they have to stop Boram from eating everything, lol.

From the very start, T-ara never really gave me the impression that they would compete against one other.

I feel like they really are sisters. Plus they probably take extra care of Jiyeon since she's the maknae with a pretty far age gap.

sisterly love!

eunjung was so funny when she said that they have to constantly remind Boram on their diet.

i remember an episode of SGB where T-ara(minus JiYeon) was there and someone from M4 gave each of them chocolates

and when the camera was on Boram, she ate it cutely, then an MC told her to eat it like she normally does, and then she

ate all of it in one bite. <3

The "catty" comment from Soyeon made me wonder if that is one of the reasons why she left the SNSD training....

Eujeung is truly the health nut of the group! :( Poor Boram, it's hard to let go of your food cravings!

I love seeing Jiyeon with them during conferences and T-ara.com, it made me realize how long and often she wasn't with the group during her GOS days....

Soyeon and Eunjung so COOL *_*

Their words are so Touching! ~

LOL, myabe im a bit too excited ^^

Loved the comment about Boram, Lol, shes cute! (:

Kekekek! And theyre right, the 1st impression i got

from them was a sister-like relationship, different from other

girl groups, maybe thats one of the reasons im attracted to them (o:

Cant wait to see the mini-drama,

HOPE SOYEON GETS ALOT OF ONE-SHOTS!

^^

////

Kekekek, i know im biased, but i

Just cant Help it!

SOYEON IS TOO CUTE FOR WORDS. :D

Soyeon is Jjang! :)

first thing come into my mind looking at the pic is damn lucky guy xDD.

but than about the news :): seriously love how they are looking after and caring about each other.

is it me or does Yoon Si Yoon have more make-up on that the girls xD?

thanks for sharing the news ^^

Jiyeon and Eunjung look really cute in that picture ^^ Thanks a bunch for posting this! =D I'm so jealous of Yoon Si Yoon....omo~! I totally LOL'd at the part where they said they're constantly needing to remind Boram of her eatting habits XD Cuteness