Diadem Forums
t.k.ara

[SPAZZ] Who do you think will go solo first?

solo  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will go solo first?

• Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Soyeon
    • Qri
    • Boram

k when i say solo i mean solo promotions first not like quitting the group or something XD anyways just a fun question to ask you guys. This topic is kinda late now since Jiiyeon already made a solo ost song for God of Study but oh well hehe.

imo i definately think that soyeon will go solo first because of her powerful vocals, she'll probably do ost or somethings hopefully hehe

what do you guys think?

I think Hyomin has a good chance at getting a solo soon, maybe for a drama or something. :D

Usually the most well-known member of a group gets a solo first, then the other members will follow.

So yeah I voted for Hyomin~

But if the question was who I WANT to go solo first, then Soyeon or Hyomin. :D

I'm going to assume Soyeon or Eunjung because of their powerful vocals and good personalities.

But Hyomin has a big chance to go solo too because she's on a lot of variety shows and she got picked in a musical.

i think Boram will get the solo chance first because of her background.

But the rest, like Hyomin, Eunjung and Jiyeon will most probably get collaboration with other singers along the way due to popularity before going solo.

Soyeon eun jung hyomin??? i not sure.. but im sure always people that have good vocals and talent goes on solo 1st.

i voted for so yeon.. haha

I don't like it when members go solo. I know it's a great chance for them, and I love every member's individuality but going solo musically i dont like the idea. I like it when they're all together.

Hmm.. Another than Jiyeon who have gone solo first I think it will be Eunjeong or Hyomin

Eunjeong because her powerful dance and vocals, and her rap is also good

Hyomin, well.. Because i seen her in IY and I think she has the potential cause her dorky yet lovable personality :lol:

She is also a good rapper, as we all know

I personally think that EunJung will do solo first..I don't know why :)

she's good at rapping..

And, i guess Ji Yeon will get a lot of offer on drama..since she is good at God Of Study