Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who do you think will go solo first?

t.k.ara

solo  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will go solo first?

• Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Soyeon
    • Qri
    • Boram

i think eunjung should definitely go solo first. she can rap well, dance well, has decent enough vocal ability, and most of all her perfomances on stage are so energetic, this was made apparent by her lack of promotions lately, t-ara totally lost their edge. so imo eunjung should be the first to pursue individual promotions

I think if Eun Jung left the group the first thing she wouldn't do is release a solo, but it would be because of not having enough time and wanting to focus on acting. I think she would probably eventually release a solo album. I think Soyeon has probably the best chance of leaving to specifically release a solo album just because her interests seem more tied to singing.

I'd think it would either be Hyomin or Eunjung because it's true that the most popular members are the ones that do solo things first. First the popular ones then the good singers come next and the rest of the members just kind of float around until they get their lucky break or they manage to tag along with the popular members/good singers. And since Eunjung is popular with dramas, great rapper, great singer, I'm leaning towards her a bit more than Hyomin although Hyomin is a lot more well known on variety and reality shows. So... actually... I guess... they tie. =x

• 3 weeks later...

In my opinion it'll be either Eunjung or Soyeon, Eunjung can both sing and rap so she can easily create a whole song by herself, For Soyeon she is a the main vocal and usually sings on the hooks of t-ara's songs so that'll make it easy for her to sign a whole song by herself.

• 2 weeks later...