Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who do you think will go solo first?

t.k.ara

solo  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will go solo first?

• Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Soyeon
    • Qri
    • Boram

I think Jiyeon's the first to go solo in terms of acting but in terms of singing, probably Soyeon due to her amazin vocals and Hyomin cos the company is promoting her hardcore now. Eunjung is also a possiblity since she is their leader and her voice/personality's pretty awesome, her voice beats hyomin's XD

it's really close between eunjung and hyomin. i think hyomin has really stepped up lately when it comes to stage presence. she has been great with IGCBOY. then again, eunjung has been equally great in these performances. when it comes to recognition, eunjung has the acting experience while hyomin has the variety show experience so i can't really decide. that and they're both quite different. i think either will do well but maybe eunjung is a bit more versatile? hyomin's singing is better though.

• 4 weeks later...

This is a tought call... both Jiyeon and Soyeon have already released solo songs for OSTs... but I think it would be Jiyeon.

She's the most promoted member of T-ara at the moment. Personally I hope they don't do any solo projects for awhile tho'.

• 1 month later...