Diadem Forums

[10.03.25] 'It Girl' Hwang Jung Eum become the model of T-aradotcom

shining star`★

'It Girl' Hwang Jung Eum become the model of T-aradotcom

Actress Hwang JungEum have been chosen to become the model of T-ara online mall t-aradotcom.com

The 25th a representative of T-ara declared: "We have chosen Hwang Jung Eum to be the new model of T-ara online mall."

'It Girl' Hwang JungEum's fashion style have been remarked by T-ara. T-ara declared "We created clothes who will make JungEum looks more brilliant and great". Pleased and smiling Hwang JungEum have accepted their proposition to become the model of their online mall. Hwang JungEum had her first photo shoot for t-aradotcom this week

As for T-ara, the girl group have been active in various music program since the 23rd by promoting their new song 'I Go Crazy Because of You' and 'I'm really hurt'

Source: http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...p;sec_id=540101

Translated by sarang!bang @tiaradiadem

hoo... can't wait!!!

AFAIK, Hwang Jung Eum will play in death bell 2 right? where Ji Yeon, Yoon Si Yoon, & Kim So Roo (Kang Seok Ho @ GoS) play too..

so, i really can't wait for this... and can't wait for the movie too...

T-ara hwaiting!!!

Good choice girls!! =] haha

I've always thought Hwang Jung Eum was super cute when she performed N-Time with EunJung & HyoMin.. ^_^

Gaah i'm sure she'll be the perfect model for T-ara's clothes..oo i'm in love with her again haha...ok i'll stop

Whoa! this is the first time i'm hearing about this. but its fantastic that they've gotten a female model to join them ^^ (not that they need one with their group being so beautiful already :)) I'll definetly be checking out their online shopping mall now =)