Diadem Forums

[Selca] Death Bell 2 Meeting (29/03)

xxxiang

[selca] Death Bell 2 Meeting (29/03)

This is their first meeting for the Death Bell 2 cast.Argh.a few familiar faces here.

For the rest of the images: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/gallery/album/299-death-bell-2-042010/

gallery_3602_299_513504.jpg

For the rest of the images: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/gallery/album/299-death-bell-2-042010/

CREDIT : nate + xxxiang + diadem

But there is Qri inside, so is Qri part of the cast as well?I didnt know that.hopefully she is.haha.

I can't wait for this movie to finish filming, I loved the first one with Eunjung. Too bad Eunjung can't be in this one with Jiyeon. Also seeing Qri in these pictures make me even more anxious. I hope she have some sort of role in the movie.

Thanks for sharing these photos. Jiyeon, Qri and Sooro ftw!

I was pretty shocked when I first saw Qri in the pics @allkpop. Woah, two T-ara girls for a horror film again! Hope this sequel will be as success as the first one (I only watched the first GoSa because Eun Jung was casted in it.).

Thank you so much for sharing.

Thank xiang so much.I like your word : " Argh.a few familiar faces here " :D

I'm really surprise when I know Qri is in this film. I know she can act so well so she can take part in many movies. But seeing her in a horror movie is a big suprise to me. What role will she take ? , hopefully she will be .... a pretty ghost LOL . Anyway cant wait to see this film

i was surprised that i saw Qri in the pics but it looks like she'll be part of the cast as well :D.

i just dun hope that Qri or Jiyeon will get killed so soon but i bet Jiyeon won't, only Qri is still a mystery for me hehe.

can't wait for Death Bell 2 to come out, the first one was great but made me hate school even more keke xp

well so far this girlgroup is the best, they sing, act. they sure will conquer the whole entertain world.

Thanks for sharing ^^

This is some kind of horror movie right?! >.<

Oh no, I can't watch it then...

I was getting excited after reading this post

with Jiyeon,Qri and Sooro, but now I just realized that

this is a horror movie *sob*.

I'm too scared to see this stuff, even when our girls

are acting in it.

That makes 3 movies I couldn't watch.

Death Bell

Death Bell 2

Soul

Damn it.

I hope Qri and Jiyeon get a good role,though I don't even know what the movie is about.

Oh wow~ Qri and Jiyeon! LOL. I want to see Eunjeong, and Boram in it as well.

Than all our actresses would be on one movie. x]

And Somin would be in sitcoms or some fun romcom of course~ LOL.

I don't like horror films, so I won't be watching this either, but I really do.

I WANT TO SEE QRI ACT.

In Queen Seondeok, I saw her once, and it was with NO LINES. -.-