Diadem Forums

[10.03.29] T-ara Qri leaves cute comments on "Death Bell 2" photo

nathaniel

2010032901028_0.jpg

T-ara's Qri has unveiled to be starring in "Death Bell 2" by photos.

Qri unveiled through her minihomphy "Death Bell 2" photos taken with the actors and actress starring in the movie. Qri also added cute phrases into the photo taken.

Some of the comments Qri added onto the photo were, "Oh!! Yoon Si Yoon is missing??", "Yoon Si Yoon was in the middle of shooting something else", "Death Bell 2 will be so fun!!", "Hwang Jeong Eum jjang~ Hwaiting!!!!!!!" and "Oh? T-ara's Qri?"

~cut out netizens comments~

Qri is a member of T-ara who will be joined by fellow member Jiyeon in "Death Bell 2" which begins filming in early April and to be released in July.

source : http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_d...0032901279.html

cr : nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + thestar

yay princess kyuri!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Jiyeon's gonna be one of the main characters so I'm not worried about her dying cuz I doubt she'll die lol

But I hope Qri doesn't get bumped off the movie too soon, I want to see her last long in the movie too, maybe till the end as well? :lol:

I really wonder what the story is going to be like. The first one was interesting, but can they replace it?

I don't want Qri or Jiyeon to die either, but if Jiyeon dies I guess we'll be seeing another 'Soul'.

Kim Sooro is probably a bad guy teacher that gets stabbed to death in the end. xD

hahaha her comments are so hilarious.... especially the one where it says "Oh? T-ara's Qri?"

I can't wait for the movie to be released but I wonder how this would affect their promotion in Japan with SuperNova....

I don't think it will affect their promotion, they will probably finish before they start filming. Can't wait for the movie!!

it was a surprise for me that Qri was in the cast too, only knew that Jiyeon was in it.

her comments are just too cute but it's something we can expect for her right <3?

love this comment from her: "Oh? T-ara's Qri?"

haha can't wait for the movie

thanks for sharing :wub: