Diadem Forums

[10.04.02] T-ara dotcom is a huge success.

*YANiPOPO*

201004021729351001_1.jpg

T-ara has recently opened their online shopping mall. It's part of their reality show where they try to set up their own online mall through their own fashion tastes.

Well guess what, like their singles, this mall has turned out great. With their rising popularity, T-ara's popularity has rocketed this online mall to a success.

A Core Contents Media Representative has explained the big turnout of customers in their mall, "T-ara has a wide range of charm. Our marketing strategy has worked out fine and as we speak the revenue is going higher."

Source : http://newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201004...%BC%BE%C6%B6%F3

Cr: Newsen

Translation : *YANiPOPO @tiaradiadem.com

ily boram forever ilyilyilyily I SWEAR IT WASNT MEEEEEEEE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kekekekek its super cool that they have their own site lol

the modelling and everyth is just like those selling sites on gmarket :)

im soooo proud of the girls :):D:D:D:D

but the bad thing is,it'd be hard to get the clothes we want cus they'd

be OOS all the timeeeeeeee. i wanted a few stuff but my korean friend said

korean ID is needed to make an acc,kinda strict huh! so i guess there's

no shipping overseas T___T;;

Congratulations to them!! With them being the models,it's no surprise that their online store would be a great success ^^.

But too bad it's only available within korea? I tried signing up but they need a korean ID T_T.

2010 is really a good year for them ^^ Tiger year roaring!

it's a new concept, but a very good one, so they have it tested out in Korea first before they send it over to selected markets, or even better, some major/reputable company getting distribution rights for these must-have accessories for any K-pop fan (and of course T-ara fan)..

it'd be great if at least the whole world can see the T-ara Six strut their debut collection on the catwalk and then they post the video on T-ara dotcom