Diadem Forums

[10.04.04] T-ara Qri's past controversy revealed

nathaniel

20100404_1270389136_56342300_0.jpg

Qri from the girl-group T-ara's past appearance in the cable TV show "The Law of Immutable Love" has recently became a hot topic online.

On April 4th, Qri posted in her diary in her minihomphy, "I assume the reporter is bored," showing that her attitude towards this controversy is insignificant.

The show where Qri made her debut on, "The Law of Immutable Love", is about a woman client who suspects her boyfriend to be cheating on her so they send in a model (Qri) to catch him cheating. Recent captures of Qri on the show have spread and became a hot topic on Internet bulletin boards.

Qri was shown in a video released with the client's boyfriend where she kissed his hand and caused much temptations for him. Through a monitor screen watching her was the client where she was surprised by the excessive physical contact."I can't look at this anymore," the client said weeping.

Qri has done a lot in her past before T-ara, which is a well-known among netizens but the high level of physical intimacy and sexual conversations has frustrated from netizens.

Netizens have said, "This all has happened in the past," and "Even though it happened in the past, it's still disappointing," while some thought, "Those programs should be to blame, Qri is just doing a job."

source : http://www.tvreport.co.kr/main.php?cmd=new...w&idx=41983

cr : nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + tvreport

the show is the equivalent to the show shown in the usa "cheaters" basically. she did it for a good reason, she helped the girl find out her bf was cheating! :)

qri hwaiting~

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so seems like the Netizens likes to dig in the past xD. it's always about the past, from pre-debut pics to pre-debut vids.

beside like the others have said, that's the point of the whole show and Qri was told to provoke and cause the temptations.

so i'm fine with it :) i even think that, that guy is a LUCKY GUY hahhaa :).

thanks for sharing ^^

hmmm in a way i agree with the netizens when they said that she was just doing her job and its the show to blame

but i do find it disappointing and very unexpected that qri did that in her past.

she looks pretty different too. i wouldnt blame the guy's current girlfriend to be crying and all that, thats pretty harsh to see

thanks for the trans

Jeez, what she was doing was her job at the time. I always hate how reporters or netizens take the time to dig up pre-debut stuff. Don't they have anything better to do?

Qri's response to the reporter was a good one, must be a unsuccessful reporter to have enough time to search up about the past of Qri. Qri is doing great now and that matters more than what job she had in the past.