Diadem Forums

[10.04.04] T-ara Qri's past controversy revealed

nathaniel

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those netizens need a life. they probably act more frivolously than these idols anyway and its not like it was her real self. it was done for a bloody program. gaaah i sometimes wish i could punch some of these netizens straight in the face to see if i can knock some sense into them.

oh come on.... its called acting for a reason

she was only employing a seductress persona to bust this guy

we know she wasnt being herself

still, wow! -never seen this side of Qri before

its kinda hot thinking she has what it takes to seduce yet chooses not to do it all the time

well, Qri is not my favorite member..but still what's the point to talk about the past of her?

I mean the media or who talk badabout her seriously has to contemplate about their self. It looks as if they are living and doing noble thing.

She was just doing her job, end of story.

Some people forget that Qri is 25 now.

Well above the legal age and free to whatever they want.

I don't remember any "controversy" to this extent when Sandara had her photos exposed, that's more "exposed" and "sexual" than what Qri wore/done in the show.

Also majority of the netis in Korea beats off by bashing on T-ara.

yea theres is no way to blame her for this. this show is pretty low. even watching Cheaters gives me the chills. its just wrong.

i mean come on, the past is the past. it already happened. i just think these netizens can be too cruel sometimes. its ridiculous.