Diadem Forums

[10.04.04] T-ara Qri's past controversy revealed

nathaniel

whoa... program like this usually not real.

i mean, it was just for entertaining, not in real world...

in a program like this, the client was paid too... It's all hoax

Qri was just an actress in my perspective, so it's no use to blame her

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, this is her job. If she didn't do it, the show will just find someone else to do it. So it will just be the same. It's the programme where the real problem lies on. It's not her fully her fault. Maybe some conversations are prepared from the producers of the show just to increase the impact of the show and lastly to increase viewers.

Haha...*sigh, really? There's shows like this all the time, and most likely scripted.

Like you guys said already, she's just doing her job so you can't really blame her.

Plus the level in intimacy doesn't look as high as they claim, but I guess they're just too conservative?

From what I read here and there, everybody is on Qri's side on this, so where's the controversy? She definitely has the right attitude. This will be old news tomorrow if it isn't already. Still, it is interesting, but hardly scandalous.

love the response of Qri. haha but really.. the reporter got nth to write about then use Qri's past to stir things up lol. but anyway Qri is not doing anything wrong just that doing a Show haha :P Qri fighting!

Guest JC!missbee*

Allkpop gave me such a bad impression on Qri. I thought Qri was doing it so she can take

someone else's boyfriend on a show, but it's really about Qri helping the girl realize that

her boyfriend is a cheater. At first, I was disappointed in Qri but it's for good reasons, so

it's all good. It's like Chloe!

She was only doing her job to get money, honestly.

Also, if she really didn't liked it, she could have rejected it, so in addition to what she has said on her minihompy, these are all insignificant pasts that are dug up which do not matter at all.

its just a show.. she was doing what she was being paid to do.. some people have too much time on their hands sometimes.. sucks because people tend to focus

too much on past misdemeanors rather then present successes.. seriously they need to get a life..

who cares?

1. past is past...

2. she's just acting... what are the haters want? an actress that can't act?

3. she's just doing her job, job that must force her to charm the boy... what are the haters want? the one who just silent while doing her job as a charmer? lol...

4. and the OWNING comment... one reporters got bored... well, i can't blame her, 2 weeks holiday from entertaining show makes me bored too..

5. hope Q-ri can be famous with this article... teehee..

q-ri jjang!!! t-ara jjang!!!

yups. agrees with most ppl here. and Qri too. it's all in the past. what's important is now. If you dislike Qri after you found out about this. then I'm sure Qri would feel that she deserves better fans.. just stating my opinions =D