Diadem Forums

[10.04.04] T-ara Qri's past controversy revealed

nathaniel

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man! Does that matter?

That was her job in the past. She did that was for a living. No one wants it right? I mean no female want to do that sort of dating.

She did it all because for a living. Probably because of this sort of programme, that brought attention to her.

I first saw this news on allkpop, and I seriously think these Korean netizens are too free. Don't they have anything better to do? It's just a show, and it's most likely scripted, plus, Qri was definitely told what to do instead of her taking her own actions. These netizens really should find something more productive to do than be so judgmental.

On a sidenote, her reply to the whole situation is just so awesome. You go girl!

this is sad, really... the reporters that dug up this news are really bored indeed... what happened in the past should stay in the past, and it was part of the scenario anyways, like she is told to do so, not like she wanted to do it.. girl is a professional, she does her job... anyway, Q-ri fighting~!

If only there's an award for the most overreacting netizens, K-netizens would surely sin a blast for that.

What's so big deal about that? Don't they know what's the definition of entertainment? Or even anything on TV? Even if it's a reality show, they should not trust it hundred and one percent, what. They are not Qri and only Qri knows what was she up to that time. I have to agree with Qri. The reporters are having a blardy full time of craps. They don't have any better to do other than.. reporting on what the extremist netizens witch-hunted about Qri.

Qri-ah, no matter what, the know nothing bout ya!

T-ara fighting! XD

ow~ this is like a show from my country as well! where a girl would report her boyfriend maybe cheating on her and then investigate with another girl as bait~

so there was a show like that too.. and Qri was in it :P

though yeah, it's something from the pas and she's just doing her job and earn money from it I don't see the big deal in it :/

Korean Netizens really take everything to the detail which sometimes (well most times) irks me -.-

i think they used to have the same program in my country as well..

but serious did people have to dig into her past and find these, it's rather harsh i think cause back then she was still a nobody,

you can't expect her to have a completely clean background, she's 23..she must've done something in the past, even inappropriate things, like going in this show for example..

netizens needs to chill, it was just a show, she was being told to do those things..

Qri respond impress me..such an ice princess!!:D

yeah..that's rite..a reporter got bored!!

what's the bored reporter can get??

lets bygones be bygones..

lets talk about her present not her past..

n i think there's nothing wrong...

nway Qri hwaiting!!be stronger..

Honestly alot of people are DRAMATIC and OVERREACTING!

i can't believe they're actually judging her through a show!it was their concept!

from a foreigner's point of view. i don't think it's much a big of deal. i mean i come from a conservative country but i don't think will overreact.

i mean we know it's a show. i mean she's not stripping or anything! GRR

poor QRi at least for now she's sort of ignoring the whole blow.

QRI fighting!

i love qri for her "a reporter got bored." :blink: i really hope she doesnt feel upset abt this:(

she has to know that no matter how many negative comments surface,

majority of the people dont really care abt her past and love her for the way she is now.