Diadem Forums

[10.04.05] Hwang Jeong Eum is T-aradotcom's newest support

nathaniel

2010040643727_2010040651631.jpg

Actress Hwang Jeong Eum (25) is the latest model for the online shopping mall (www.t-aradot.com) operated by T-ara.

Fans were delighted to see the newest direct model for "T-ara dot com." T-ara caught the attention of fans when they announced that Hwang Jeong Eum would become a model for the event mall.

T-ara's Eunjung stated, "Now we are trying to make clothes fitting for Hwang Jung Eum unnie, clothes to make her appear more brilliant," she said referring to Hwang Jeong Eum delightfully blending in.

Last week T-ara held the photo shoot with Hwang Jung Eum where she helped modeled for many accessories.

The current "T-ara dot com" visitor number has surpassed 3 million people daily, and daily sales of 30,000,000 won (roughly 28,000 USD).

source : http://www.artsnews.co.kr/news/70935

cr : nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + artsnews

gallery uploaders will upload the rest of the pictures soon hopefully :D

Woah... "visitor number has surpassed 3 million people daily, and daily sales of 30,000,000 won (roughly 28,000 USD)" that's a lot of money for a girl group who only debuted less then a year ago...

Well what can I say, I'm happy their shopping mall is such a success.... too bad they didn't start selling internationally though...

It seems that HJE is really close with T-ara. She's always helping them out and promoting stuff with them. :(

28K a day?! WTF! LOL. That's a crapload of money~!...

It's amazing how well our girls are doing lately and I'm glad that they're getting a lot of recognition and success with pretty much everything they venture into. :blink:

This is why I love T-ara.

kekekeke~

I love whang jungeum so much!! she's cute and pretty!!

I'm glad she helped t-ara world, because t-ara already help her when she released her single back then~~

unni nomu yeoppo!!

anyway congratzz to t-ara!! they b'come more and more rich with a lot of cf deals and their sales on t-ara dot com!!