Diadem Forums

[10.04.10] T-ara's Eunjung to become a horror movie star

nathaniel

T-ara's leader, Eunjeong, gets cast as a character in a new horror movie.

It's been announced recently Eunjeong was cast as the heroine in the new movie "White" which begins shooting next month.

The former child actress/model made her debut long ago but this is the first time she'll be appearing in a movie as an adult.

Eunjeong's casting in this 'White' movie has gotten much attention and fear since she is an Idol because of the character's genre and how the movie features sexual material.

Meanwhile, Eunjeong has appeared in the 2004 drama "Land" and the movie "Madeline" beforehand.

source :

cr : nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + tvreport

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats awesome!

i'll so watch the movie when it comes out aha

Eunjeong's casting in this 'White' movie has gotten much attention and fear since she is an Idol because of the character's genre and how the movie features sexual material.

yeah.. uhh, hmm, hope that goes well for her?

...For real? 0.0

My first thought was "Oh no. That just means she's gonna be really busy and be really tired" but I guess if she enjoys it, it's all good. She's still Eunjung ^^ Although...about that 'sexual material' thing...I hope she's not directly linked to any of that. I don't care if she's already an adult, I really don't want her to...><

Hope everything goes well for her!

Finally we get to see Eunjung back on the silver screen :huh:

I think since she's an adult now, she wants to try out for different genre :) Plus there's news @ naver saying its gonna be like a competition between Eunjung and Jiyeon since both of them are participating in a horror movie ^^

Yes! EunJung, my fav t-ara girl + Horror movie, my fav movie genre... OMG pure win!!

Hope she don't get tooo stressed out..like JiYeon, i don't want another tara member visiting the hospital anytime soon.

And about the "sexual materials" ahwell hope its not real..u noe.. and she don't er get involved in it..or i'll cry

is very good news after that anonce Qri JiYeon and would be in the movie DEAD BELL, now is the turn of EunJung to be in another horror movie.

I just hope it will be a better role in DEAD BELL or she was not much present. (T_T)

I care for the role of actress EunJung, because when she plays with dark or horror movie she plays really well. just look DEAD BELL 1 and World of Silence.

I think the horror genre is a specialty T-ARA!! (:huh:) it's in this kind of movie they really show their acting talent:

JiYeon: In the drma "SOUL"

Boram: in the drama "SOUL"

and EunJung: "Dead Bell", now remains whether Qri has not escaped except of T-ara in the movie Horror with "Dead Bell 2".

Anyway I wish good luck to T-ara for DEAD BELL 2 & WHITE. (T-ara fighting)

Finally Eunjung gets to be the heroine in a horror movie but I'm quite disturbed by this "Eunjeong's casting in this 'White' movie has gotten much attention and fear since she is an Idol because of the character's genre and how the movie features sexual material."

Ermmm.... as much as I like horror movies I prefer if they stay under rated R...

I hope the "sexual stuff" isn't for Eunjung but for other casts since I don't know how to react if she was actually decided to go with it... I have high hopes for Eunjung though, she always knows what's good for her :lol:

I can't wait for this horror movie but does it really need sexual material in it? I don't want Eunjung to be in those type of movies, hopefully she won't be involved in those scenes and it is only for the other actors and actresses.

Anyways, I hope she does well!