Diadem Forums

[10.04.14] Jiyeon: Hwang Jeong Eum Unnie is my rival!

xxxiang

2ujtk0m.jpg

The hot topic that surrounds the next episode of T-ara Dot Com is the faceoff between T-ara's Jiyeon and Hwang Jeong Eum.

On the episode that will be aired 14 April, Jiyeon made T-ara Dot Com's reinforcement model Hwang Jeong Eum her rival. In this episode,T-ara will be preparing for the full operation of the website. Preparation of designs and also events for the website is done, especially the designs for Hwang Jeong Eum,who will be the special model for the website.

As a result, the designated model of T-ara Dot Com, Jiyeon worries that "Hwang Jeong Eum Unnie is my rival!" and "Is my position going to be snatched away?" resulting in her sending jealous eye signals during the photoshoot. Hwang Jeong Eum on the other hand, acted like a unnie and gave her hugs and created a warm atmosphere at the shooting location.

To add on, T-ara have prepared a surprise for the customers of T-ara Dot Com, by sending what they bought directly to their doorstep personally. Furthermore, they will chat with the customers and even did couple dance with them, completely showing great customer service.

The producers says that the members wanted to be like Hwang Jeong Eum, doing cute and pretty expressions on the streets and attract the attentions of all passer-bys. The interaction between T-ara and the customers during the personal delivery also shows us a different image of T-ara that we usually see onstage.

Source:http://www.maxmovie.com/movie_info/ent_new...id=MI0088262109

cr:xxxiang(trans)@diadem+maxmovie

------------------------------------------------

Ok.My translation is done but quite broken English wise.Just add some common sense when u read to understand.Please tell me if there are mistakes.

I like how Jung Eum had some time to model for her company-mates. I don't think Jiyeon's position will be snatched away anytime soon though :D

It's great that they're doing personal deliveries. I wonder if they will continue to do it in the future? I wish I can get something delivered by Soyeon :lol:

Thanks for translating that bit of news!

Jiyeon her place won't get snatched away, both are having their own personal charm.

'To add on, T-ara have prepared a surprise for the customers of T-ara Dot Com, by sending what they bought directly to their doorstep personally. Furthermore, they will chat with the customers and even did couple dance with them, completely showing great customer service.'

Omg, now that's what i call customer service :D. how great does it has to be, when you open ur door and T-ara is standing in front of your house :D.

envy the Netizens >.<.

thanks for translate and sharing ^^