Diadem Forums

[10.04.14] T-ara Boram's Grandmother Baek Seolhee Rushed to the Hospital

Elly

[10.04.14] T-ara Boram's Grandmother Baek Seolhee Rushed to the Hospital

T-ara's Boram was reported visiting her elder grandmother Baek Seol Hee (born Kim Hee Suk).

On April 14th, an official for T-ara revealed that, "Boram's grandmother has recently been admitted to the hospital and Boram wishes she could come visit more and she also wishes that she is in good care and has a speedy recovery." She also said, "She's sorry she can not see her grandmother often because she's busy with her schedule."

At the end of 2009, Baek Seol Hee was admitted to the hospital because of complications with her high blood pressure.

Baek Seolhee debuted as a singer in 1943. She had four children, one of them being Jeon Yongrok (Boram's father) with husband Jeon Hong-gu.

Meanwhile, Boram is currently promoting "I Go Crazy Because of You" with her T-ara members. T-ara will also release the World Song soon.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201004141653221001

Written by: Lee Eonhyuk

Translated by: nathaniel@tiaradiadem & Elly@tiaradiadem

Boram, keep hope! I know losing someone is pretty hard, but it's even harder if you don't spend much time with them and start feeling guilty....Don't give in Boram unnie! Even when you're on your schedule, I'm sure your grandmother is always in your heart, and you in hers ^^

Man, I didn't know, Boram comes from a line of entertainers...3rd generation! Wow...no pressure though ^^

Awww this is such sad news :lol: I pray that Boram's grandmother will heal quickly and my love and support goes out to Boram!

She must feel terrible that she cannot visit her grandmother even though she's in the hospital.

It's okay Boram! I'm sure your grandmother loves you no matter what!