Diadem Forums

[10.04.20] Jiyeon in "Love and War" - Hidden Acting Talent

oniontaker

201004201636211001_1.jpg

It has only recently come to light that T-ara's Jiyeon was once in the cast of "Couple Clinic: Love and War".

A recent video on a viral site featured a clip of Jiyeon's past appearance on the KBS 2TV series. In the video, Jiyeon was the daughter of a woman who was attempting to seduce a personal tutor.

Jiyeon's clean cut student-look and pale skin has always suited bright colors like her pink top in the video. It's clear that the past Jiyeon looked the as pretty as the attention-grabbing singer with the face-covering fringe today.

Since the revelation on the 20th of April, the video has attracted over 10,000 views. Netizens reacted, saying "I've seen this episode before, but now seeing it's Jiyeon, I crapped myself in surprise", "Jiyeon has always been cute", "Big eyes and pearly skin are there as ever".

In the past, KBS's "Love and War" drew great attention, featuring such talents like Shim Ji-ho, Yoon Jung-hee, Lee Pil-mo, Jang Yoon-jung and Park Hyun-bin during their rookie days.

Recently, MBC's "High Kick Through the Roof" also drew attention when it was revealed Daniel Choi had once been part of the cast.

Meanwhile T-ara's Jiyeon's starring role in "God of Study" drew great interest from viewers and is currently in the middle of filming the movie "Death Bell 2"

lol, it funny that the ppl now are looking at the past drama's and than see someone in it that are now today a big celeb xD.

and yea, Jiyeon is just too cute ;).

hope to see more of her in drama but now let's wait for Death Bell 2 ;)

thanks for translate and sharing this news :(

• 3 weeks later...