Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ/POLL] Which is the most 4-D in T-ara?

Shu Lin

Which is the most 4-D in T-ara?  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the most 4-D in T-ara?

• Boram
    • Qri
    • Soyeon
    • Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Hwayoung

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

hyomin hands down. not only because of IY but there's still remnants of her ceo character and 4d ness in the other t-ara shows and recent appearances, where they're asked a question and she'll just keep talking and u're just like... wha?? what is your thought process girl?? XD and she'll go on forever XDD till the mc has to stop her. XDD Soyeon is also clever to boot. but since it's easy and natural for her i wouldnt consider it 4-D, u kno.

but hwayoung was also 4d too. especially in roly poly mv. =0 u're just like what is that girl doing!!?? XDD it would've been good if she got more exposure. =[

but it's still hyomin. 8D

• 3 weeks later...

No room for doubt ... its Park HYOMIN! :) I dunno why some says its Sso .. i haven't watch Invincible Baseball yet.. but i'll try to watch..

anyway ... i didn't get shock Hyomin is the leading.. congrats! really, based on variety shows esp. IY1, Hyomin is really 4D queen.. she often does her own thing and expose her self naturally, she doesn't talk much, but when the time that she had given the chance to talk, everyone was blown away (w/ laughs..ofcourse... ) example is the famous lying conversation in IY1, Hyomin didn't talk much, but when she talk.. BOOM! :D

that's why i always love dorky Hyomin .... :D Hyoderella,Byungpoo,Dorky ... <3<3<3