Diadem Forums

[10.04.22] Jiyeon is a Thief

oniontaker

20100422152712.jpg

For the "Boyfriend Styling" mission of TV show "T-araDotCom", T-ara's maknae Jiyeon was caught stealing her unnie's items.

In the last episode of "T-araDotCom", the girls began their final mission to decide who would ultimately be the manager of the online shopping mall. They began to stylise "boyfriends" to help them expand their shopping mall range to include a men's collection.

The T-ara members had 20 minutes to create three styles for their male models, leading up to a runway show with their final selection.

In the episode, maknae Jiyeon complained "I can't even dress myself that well, how could I style anyone else?" before showing her envy at the items that the other members had selected. Jiyeon drew great laughter by being caught dressing her model in a shirt she stole from Soyeon. When Soyeon complained "Jiyeon always steals stuff" to which Jiyeon rebuffed "I wasn't stealing, I was just having a look"

But later, Jiyeon tried to snatch something from Hyomin but was stopped when Hyomin threw her body to protect her items. Jiyeon's excuse this time was that she "just wanted to touch it a bit" and that "it looked like nobody owned it" but eventually apologized.

*** Spoilers ***

Meanwhile this episode of T-araDotCom saw Soyeon score the highest points for bold use of color and a cute-boyfriend concept. This event, combined with the points from previous missions, saw Soyeon crowned as the Managing Director of the company.

Source: http://web.reviewstar.net/web_200806/view....0&id=229840

Translated by oniontaker @ tiaradiadem + reviewstar

first thing i did reading the title was just laughing xD. if i remember it correctly it was already mentioned before ;).

her comment just made my day: "I can't even dress myself that well, how could I style anyone else?"

seriously this is just a cute comment to me.

i guess she has her stylist for that :P. but i think she has a sense for fashion, if even i got it xp

Couldn't leave it to read the spoiler xp

thanks for translate and sharing this news ^^.

haha! in ep 2 jiyeon steals qri leopard clip LOL! and now this? haha its very cute of her saying "I can't even dress myself that well, how could I style anyone else?" haha everyone have their own ways of styling just that they haven realise it yet. :P

haha the title alone already made me loled!

So she tried stealing other ppl's stuff then act innocent? sounds too cute to me >.<

Haha the best part is the HyoMin use her body to block jiyeon from stealing haha that one really made me lmao

Haha! Ji yeon is so cute when she find herself excuses.

Haha! I also heard unnies saying that she pilfered items. Haha!

So sad to hear that she can't dress herself well.

Really hope unnies will let her do her pilfering from them (even though is a mistake) KEKE!