Diadem Forums

[10.04.24] "Invincible Youth" Hyomin jealousy 'Sunny is mine!'

shining star`★

"Invincible Youth" Hyomin jealousy 'Sunny is mine!'

2455901.jpg

T-ara Hyomin and Girls' Generation Sunny revealed their infinite love toward each other.

In the last episode of "Invincible Youth", aired the 23 April on KB2 TV, Sunny revealed that boys were jealous of her relationship with Hyomin.

Sunny helped Hyomin to gain more airtime by dancing passional with the boys. Hyomin then tried to not lose to Sunny by having her own solo stage. When Sunny embraced in front of the student, and get teased we could hear Hyomin's loud laugh

During this episode, those who were undefeated didn't have to do the lettuce consignment.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100424n01820

Translation: shining star`★@tiaradiadem

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's cute. Hyomin is totally a Sunny lover.

They offer quite a cute pairing.

IY is awesome, besides all the fun misadventures the friendships/pairings on the show is really enjoyable.

I can't wait to see more Sunny and Hyomin.

They should come out on a variety show together.

Or share something, I seen Sunhwa and Sunny MC MTV the M together once, Sunny's no longer on it though,

so maybe there can be smoething else for Hyomin and Sunny to appear on together.

I love watching Hyomin express her love for Sunny, they're so cute together!

Also, did I just read that this was the last episode of Invincible Youth? Or does the article means that in the latest episode? I would be so sad if this was the last episode of IY :wub: