Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which variety show you'd like to see T-ara in?

PrinceYekting

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Star King and Running Man. I won't even bother why.

Another variety show I suggest is Infinity Challenge and 2 Days 1 Night (if S3 ever starts) as guests. Anything with Yoo Jaesuk or Kang Hodong is bound to be fun and interesting since they're considered national MCs in the showbizz - and rightfully so (though KHD recently got under fire). All the casts of those two shows make things entertaining whenever need be :)

I'd also put a few of'em in Invincible Youth (minus Hyomin) if a Season 3 is ever put up in show though considering the second season was considered downright awful, that's just being wishful thought.

If possible, Laws of the Jungle is also something to look at, seeing it's a pretty well-received show as well. Give the members some time in nature overseas and FAR from KKS's grasp ;) The staff also supposedly get decent breaks during filming too.

WGM can go jump off to hell. That show's been continuously losing spark in Korea for a very long time and personally, I felt it was going downhill since S2 ended at the most. May as well call it a show just for cheap-shot exposure. That show is barely surviving with fans keeping the ratings and even then had some pretty low ratings last year too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...