PrinceYekting

[SPAZZ] Which variety show you'd like to see T-ara in?

I wouldn't mind seeing some of them on Family Outting as an actual guest, not just appearing for a few minutes like they just did. Maybe we'll see them on the new FO since they're having such a popular 2010.

WGM would be neat to see, though I think it would depend on which member it is, I might not be able to handle seeing some of them in a relationship, lol.

There are so many variety shows in Korea n I hope I can see the Girls in every variety shows. . . Hahaha

I like to see them in every variety show. . . It's funny n entertaining to see them. . .

T-ara. . .Hwaiting!!! :)

I want either Hyomin or Boram or Eunjung to be in the idol permanent line in Star Golden Bell! ^-^

it should be great <3

hmmm what else~

ooh Happy Together!! Seeing them in sauna and wearing the towel hat x3

ah yeah and Intimate Note!! they should~

OH OH Magnae Rebellion! (if they can have female guests xD)

i think id want them to have their own hello baby...probably a t-ara intimate note as well....oh star king and star golden bell...maybe like snsd they should have a horror movie factory or like kara with their bakery

^ There's already T-ara dot com for that. :P

Anyway, I'd like to see them on Golden Fishery again. I wish Happy Shares Company was still on too, I would've liked to see them on there.