Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which variety show you'd like to see T-ara in?

PrinceYekting

• 2 weeks later...

After that news about WGM invited Eunjung to join the cast. I literally screamed. I wished she did join. It will be funny to see her acting as a wife with her cute and dorky personality. The members would be so fun to watch.

Probably Family Outing is another funny show to watch them.

Season 1 of Family Outing (They did appear briefly in the 3rd and 4th last episodes, but it was very brief). But I want anyone I like to appear on FO Season 1. Too bad that'll never happen now. >.<

Invincible Youth works, but that show is already straddled with so many people. That episode with all the guests was bloody hilarious, but some people hardly even appeared.

Given that now I've run out of shows (That I watch) to suggest to put them on, I'll just go with the majority votes of: SGB and WGM. Maybe Strong Heart, but that also maybe suffers from the IY issue. ^^;

it's true that Star Golden Bell is an interesting variety show, but the it also has little problem. Too many guest stars and sometimes, it can't be helped when they give out too much focus only on several people. I believe the episode wher they had Eun Jong and Hyomin (which she ended u dancing), showed my point. They were almost stay silent...

so, still I beliebe Invincible Youth is a great variety show since they really on focus on each guess..

and I'd like family outing for T-ara

Maybe Idol Army or Hello Baby? Like, their own season?

This is why I don't want the t-aradotcom show to ever end ㅠㅠ

Or.. a talk show? xD It'd be really interesting to see them come out on Dream Team too~ I want to know how athletic the girls are :D

They should all come out on Invincible Youth one day since Hyomin is there. XD

..I just want more T-ara

• 3 weeks later...

JUST-IN UPDATE:

Eunjeong will be on 1 episode of Invincible Youth to replace Goo Hara (KARA) who will be overseas. Episode unknown, but footage has been filmed...

link: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/t-aras-eunj...nvincible-youth

lol hopefully Qri or Boram can appear in a variety show soon...maybe a cameo on KBS Global TalkShow (Misuda) for the big sisters?