Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Whose Voice Can You Point Out?

Jenny*

• 2 years later...

The easiest is definitely Soyeon especially in ballad songs (We Were In Love,Good Person,Don't Leave) or when she "dominates" the song (Cry Cry,TTL,Say Goodbye).It took me no longer than 1 week.

When it comes to the rap parts,it's even easier because only a few rap (although almost all of them can) - namely,Eunjung,Hyomin,Hwayoung and Areum and each of them has their own "signature" voice when it comes to the rapping parts.

However,being a hardcore fan of T-ara since January of 2012,it's not that difficult to differentiate who's singing but it does take a lot of time.Now,I have no problem to guess who is singing which part.In fact,even Qri is pretty easy actually - even though she barely sings.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Jiyeon's voice.. i dunno but i can easily point out her voice.. hmm sometimes Sso's voice, but when she does those lil bit "high" notes, i started to doubt whether its hers or Hyomin's .. hahha .. i dunno.. i think the diff. is Sso's voice is low but strong while Hyom's is soft husky average type since Eunjung's voice has high pitch (even she talks normally.. ahhaha!)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...