Diadem Forums

[10.05.03] Jiyeon sheds tears on SBS 'Strong Heart'

*YANiPOPO*

34ss2ut.jpg

On the May 4 episode of SBS 'Strong Heart', T-ara's maknae Jiyeon explained her hardships before debuting.

Prior to debuting, Jiyeon was a model and was popular for her good looks. Often she was compared to top actress Kim Tae-Hee and they'd often be reffered to as twins. Though many found that charming, it seemed to work against Jiyeon's way.

Jiyeon explains, "Near my debut in T-ara, I see alot of topics pointing me and Kim Tae-Hee looking alike. But I saw some very hateful comments. I didnt know why people left hateful comments for me. I was in such a shock that I couldnt believe it, I was sad for a long time."

Another interesting revelation was that Jiyeon was originally supposed to be the one doing Hyomin's sexy chair act in the performance for "Go Crazy because of You". But Jiyeon was so nervous of doing it that she and Hyomin changed positions.

Catch Jiyeon on the May 4th episode of SBS 'Strong Heart'.

~~~

Cr: Newsen

Article written by: Lee Yeonhyuk

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww...so that's why she doesn't like being compared to Kim Taehee anymore. -sigh- retarded netizens are just jealous rofl

Well they actually don't look that alike anymore so it's nothing to stress about~

and rofl I'm glad Hyomin did the chair thing...what a nice unnie ^^

man i want to watch strong heart soo much but no one is subbing it, and i think strongheartsubs stopped =[

wow i didnt know ppl were hating on her cause she had a similar look to kim tae hee (though i dont really think so) poor her, seeing her cry will make me sad =[

Netizens never cease to amaze me, leaving hateful comments jsut because she looks like someone..

And I really can't imagine jiyeon doing the chair part tbh, she's so young xD ..

I'm glad they switched cause hyomin owns it.

Thanks for the translate.

She's still at such a young age, so its understandable why Jiyeon would think like that.

And hehe...! I didn't know Jiyeon was supposed to do the chair performance!

But come to think of it, I think Hyomin would still have been the better choice.

Not denying that Jiyeon is ultra-hawtt during all of the performances in I'm Crazy Because of You.

OMG is so hateful!!! To think of that, why did the netizens wrote that cause her felt down?

Although have the beauty of Kim Tae Hee, she must have suffered because of this too.

Haha! I couldn't imagine her doing what Hyo Min is doing. This will be weird.

lol? for me this only proves that those ppl are just jealous and it is me or do netizens like to post hateful comments in order to make someone unhappy?

ooh well that's just how it goes but still we as fans are always supporting her ^^.

Hyomin is doing that chair part well but i'm curious how it will be when Jiyeon does it, maybe they should swap places just for once :)?

will be looking forward for this ep to be subbed :)

Thanks for translate and sharing ^^

sigh it must be hard on her, having to face such hateful comments when she was so young. but her hardwork is paying off, more people are starting to notice her and T-ara and giving them love~

and haha i can't imagine jiyeon doing the chair part, she looked really uncomfortable during strong heart's performance!

LMFAO! Jiyeon was suppose to do the chair part...... now that was unsuspected.... if she actually did that i wouldn't know what to think...

I think Hyomin fit the part perfectly and Jiyeon's part right now is fine the way it is. :)

Also poor Jiyeon... netizens and their hateful comments... god they should know better then to hurt someone's feelings.

jiyeon and hyomin swapped position?haha.i cant imagine jiyeon doing that chair part cos hyomin did it so well.lol.she shuld do it once for the fans.haha.

she does it in this episode, and she looks so cute doing it ^^

She is very sexy too, i wonder why she was so shy haha

man i want to watch strong heart soo much but no one is subbing it, and i think strongheartsubs stopped =[

wow i didnt know ppl were hating on her cause she had a similar look to kim tae hee (though i dont really think so) poor her, seeing her cry will make me sad =[

strong heart subs didn't stop, they are just uploading to daily motion instead, since youtube deletes their videos