Diadem Forums

[10.05.03] Jiyeon sheds tears on SBS 'Strong Heart'

*YANiPOPO*

Actually I think Hyomin's a better choice for the chair position, Jiyeon's a bit too young to be doing such a sexy move. Jiyeon's fine with what she's doing for the "I go crazy" performance, she's so fierce!! <3

Well, netizens are always complaining about the smallest things. They probably left hateful comments because their boyfriends really loved Jiyeon :lol

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jiyeon felt the pressure from fans of both Kim Tae Hee and herself to do better, the same time she was also being compared for looking similar when everyone is unique in a way.

For Jiyeon swapping with Hyomin. Jiyeon is still the maknae. She has lots of chances to be SEXY, don't worry about being shy now but become The Next Big Thing.

I don't know why people put her down for looking like KTH, it's a given so it's not her fault, they should praise her for looking so beautiful..

I didn't know that Jiyeon's supposed to do Hyomin's chair part in IGCBOY, but it must've been really awkward for her to do it hence the swap,

I'm just glad that she gets to show how she would've done it in Strong Heart :lol:

Poor little girl , she got many difficult before debut . She is too young to go under pressure when ppl compare she with KTH

Then now all of us know she came over difficult and she proved her talent in both singing and acting :x

Great to see her in replacement Hyomin to doing this sexy move :lol: . But she is too young to do that :lol:

oh wow i would never expect that little maknae would be doing the sexy chair dance instead of hyomin

that was unexpected haha.

poor jiyeon. why would people leave hateful comments

jiyeon hwaiting!

thanks for the trans!

they are probably just jealous of her looks. i've watched the part on strong heart where she did the sexy chair move(hyomin's part). haha she did it really well but i suppose it's kinda uncomfortable for her since she's still young...

doesn't anyone else find the president a really wierd person? First he spreads such rumours which affect Jiyeon (who was basically still a kid at that time), then he makes the poor girls put on those paw mittens just before they first appeared to perform the Bo Peep Bo Peep song in public.

That's just wierd behavior for a president of a company.

whaaa!!! I LOVE THE CHAIR PART!!! hahahahaha!!! :P

so if hyomin and her switched places on the chair part, so that means she's supposed to be the one who's laying on the long chair... that sexy... hahah!!! Hyomin did a great job doing that sexy part.... :D

poor Ji-yeon... those stupid netizens who posted bad comments for her need to get a life.... :)