Diadem Forums

[10.05.03] 'Invincible Youth' staff explain Eunjung's swearing controversy.

*YANiPOPO*

1z48mkm.jpg

On the April 30th episode, T-ara's leader Eunjung was a guest on popular KBS show 'Invincible Youth'. But after the episode was aired, netizens exclaimed seeing something unusual from Eunjung.

Apparently, netizens think that Eunjung was caught swearing by saying the word 'Shibal'(It's a korean word within the same context of 'f*ck) while having a conversation with fellow member and part of the G7 Hyomin. With this controversy sparking, the staff of the show has explained it to Eunjung's defense.

The producers explain, "On the April 30th episode, there was a moment where Eunjung and Hyomin were talking to each other. From our camera footage caught from the left side(without sound), Eunjung is being accused of using the word 'Shibal'. But we can say that it is inaccurate. There were 3 cameras focused on Eunjung and Hyomin at that time. She did not swear. She is just falsely accused. The mouth movement for words are often similar so that's why people think she used a swear word."

The producers futher explained, "Why would Eunjung swear? Eunjung was in a happy mood and was not feeling any pressure at all. We wish for this controversy to die so it doesn't damage her image. During post-production, we meticulously check details as much as possible. Sometimes we repeat the footage alot of times. We know Eunjung did not swear"

~~~

Cr: Newsen

Article by: Not stated

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ Tiaradiadem.com

LOOOOOOOOOOL FAIL NETIZENS FAIIIIIIIIIIIIL

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T-ara is getting so much crap lately for the most stupid things -.- Eunjung has been in this business since she was a kid, she isn't stupid enough to swear on national tv and have her career ruined.

I want an official apology from the netizens!! lol

They better stay away from Eunjung from now on or else... rawr!

Hahaha stupid netizens are wrong! lol. Eunjung wouldn't have swore on camera especially with her Hyomin. And like they said she was all smiley and happy and bubbly, so why would she swear? Netizens have nothing better to do but falsely accuse idols... sigh. Thank you for translating Yani. :)

i just loled, now T-ara is getting more and more popular, netizens will find the smallest thing to make them look bad.

swearing here on tv isn't that unusual but that's just culture different i guess.

hope this dumb controversy will die soon cuz it's really stupid making a big deal of something this small.

Thanks for translate and sharing this news <3

some people dont have a life so they try to ruin idol reputations like that

why would eunjung swear at hyomin anyways. shes a good leader, they just totally made a big deal out of this

when you read peoples lips, you preseve it differently until you become annoyed and talk to them haha XD

thanks for the trans (:

is there a sustained netizen attack on T-ara? first the 'results swap' controversy with KARA on MuBank, then Qri's old work history got dug out for criticism and now this? at least they have denied this one. there's conclusive proof that she wasn't swearing, although it helps that Eunjeong left it to the staff to reply to the press, or there might be more misquotes

"Eunjung was in a happy mood and was not feeling any pressure at all."

Netizens are blind, from the time Eunjung was introduced to the members of G7 till the end of the show, couldn't they see that she was very excited, happy & full of her playful mood?! I've already watched that episode and Eunjung certainly had NO reason to swear.

"Apparently, netizens think that Eunjung was caught swearing by saying the word 'Shibal' while having a conversation with fellow member and part of the G7 Hyomin."

That's why I frigging HATE it when people ASSUME things without getting their facts right!

holy crap sometimes these netizens get on my nerves at times. i don't understand why something like this can get this big. how can she swear when she's in a good mood and that she knows she's being filmed and plus even if she did swear, who cares?! doesnt everybody?

these netizens need to find something better to do than lip read celebrity's mouths. so dumb

tsk netizens really has nothing better to do..

she didn't swear, you can hardly tell what she actually said, it was just a mouth movement...

but i'm sure all, if not most, celebrities swear anyway (just not on national television), they are human...

Netizens is so good at lip reading , they dont hear anything but they can know what EunJung said as well .

I have no word to say about all things netizens do , they only wanna take problems to our girls :lol:

Glad to know EunJung is so clear , she has many solo plans in coming time , and hope she will get more success in acting :x

Poor Eunjung...luckily the staff clarify it now...those netizen are so dumb, simply accused something without any prove :)

but this help Eunjung get more news coverage and help imporve her popularity~!!! go Eunjung~!!