Diadem Forums

[10.05.03] 'Invincible Youth' staff explain Eunjung's swearing controversy.

*YANiPOPO*

I really didn't believe that Eunjung swore!

She's not stupid like those people who accused her to swear something on air.

And yeah, why the sudden curse?

Was she frustrated? >.<

I hate it when people talk craps.

Next time they accuse, make sure it isn't false. >.<

EUNJUNG~~ We support you :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for translating this!!

WOW people...really? really??

Come on!!

Stop it...

It is good to hear that it was cleared!

She doesn't look like she would curse, like they said, she was happy and not pressured...

Netizen give small things like this a rest.... SHE DID NOT SWEAR!!

what the?! stupid netizens! they didn't even hear her say it!!!

yeah Eunjung won't say bad words in front of the camera, I know most artists won't ever do that....

I haven't seen the episode though but I guess that she had no reason to say bad things out of context.. :3

what!!!? Eunjung swear?? isnt those ppl nothing to do or they expert at lip reading?? it just a mouth movement they can know what she say, it is too foolish...luckily staff clarify it... I believe Eunjung Did Not Swear!!! We support you :) Eunjung :D

NEITZENS ARE SO LAME, they could actually notice such small thingy. They have nothing to do.

Even if she swear, there is no big deal. Most ppl do swear sometimes.

AND I BELIEVE THAT EUNJUNG WONT SWEAR RIGHT INFRONT OF THE CAMERA.

Now that the Staff of Invincible Youth has cleared the allegations against Eunjung, she can now have a peace of mind. Thanks to the staff who tirelessly checked out the video file of Eunjung in KBS Invincible youth. Eunjung don't be sad anymore. Hwaiting!!! Fighting!!!

LOLS ! agreed ~

FAILL NETIZENS

hahaha

i highly doubt eunjung is stupid enuf to swear when she is surrounded by like 3 cameras ~

plus she has been in the industry for a while

its not like shes a newbiee

she knows the consequences of netizen attack if she did

this is quite interesting, although i'm totally on eunjung's side. well to be honst im sure every single one of the netizens that accused EunJung of swearing on air swear themselves too.

its just because she is an idol then they create such a big issue over it, and its on INVINCIBLE YOUTH! INVINCIBLE YOUTH is nothing but happiness and fun, why in the world would she want to swear? they don't really use their brains, these netizens, just wanna point out that EunJung swore and just wants to convict her before even giving her a chance to explain.

DARN IT!

EVEN IF she really did, come on, she's also human afterall, who doesn't swear? Antis are just trying to create a big fuss out of it and spoil T-ara's image. Who cares about who swears as long as we still support them. :D

how could she possibly swears when she was enjoying herself in IY together with Hyomin and knowing that it will possibly ruin her image?

i am glad the staffs are defending Eunjung or else those antis or netizens will be very happy

IY and T-ara fighting!

lol the first netizen who pointed that out must be in a pissed off mood that's why it thought Eunjung said that lol

Eunjungie you're a good leader I know you wouldn't seriously or slipped off a swear word~

ahhh need to watch this eps fast~ wanna see =.=

awww....

my poor eunjung...

the netizen who pointed out must be super jealous of her...

btw even if she swears wats wrong with that....

i swear on a daily basis haha...

heck sumtimes swearing means like nuthing to me :rolleyes:

ok..seriously..

netizens has to look really focus in order to make accusation..

this is plain dangerous and can kill someone's image in a quick way

anyway, why would EunJung swear? I can't and won't believe this

seriously..

When I've read about this news, it shocked me LOL. I know that Eunjung wouldn't do such a thing :P why on earth would she swear while they were having fun? :P my pov here is maybe because Koreans do have the same pronunciations of words such as (oops, sorry I can't remember the words)... anyway, my point is there's a misunderstanding here :P I'm also on Eun's side :P