Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Are there anti's in t-ara?

kylegideon00x

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good question... truthfully i have no clue ._. (sorry for disappointing you) but i'm sure they have a few? i mean i think all stars have antis? or at least most of them? (i'm referring to antis as people who dislike them not like a whole group of people who get together to boycott them, etc. -like snsd?)

tho i really can't imagine why these girls would have antis... @.@

Guest IDUNLAIKSPAMMERS

There are antis everywhere LOL. Can't be avoided. Some T-ara fans go anti on other groups,

ex. Lee Joon and Hyo Min (which I find ridonk, btw), and vice versa. Some people are just crazy like that.

• 2 weeks later...

antis are stupid.they cant stand other artist achievement and gossip.....if other artist likes other artist,then war is coming....thats y lee seunggi once said at strong heart,artis world is harsher than battlefield. kket~ ^^

beware anti fans,fans and netizens will protect their own fav idol!! t-ara hwaiting~ ^^

• 1 month later...

right..

if they didnt like or support 1 artist..

they should didnt watched their perf, not to bash, insult or anything...

n i dont really like a fans who r too love the artist..

i mean real fans r a fans who love the artist but didnt prohibit the artist to date someone..

real fans must support them, not think the artist r mine..

for me, being an anti is a choice.

you cant force someone to like what you like.

I know many people said that being an anti is so stupid.

BUT.. when u face something, you can have 4 choices : like, anti, neutral or ignore.

every idol group must have anti. but, just ignore the anti. as long as the anti didnt make stupid rumors.

LET'S ENJOY OUR WORLD AS A FAN ^^

Yeah, every group definitely have antis. Mostly are jealous of their beauty, fame and skills. Or maybe they are close with their (antis) idols. But luckily so far i haven't seen any very anti-tiara group. But i'm sure as t-ara becomes more and more popular, more anti will pop out.

Screw those antis!!

• 1 month later...

i think all artist have anti-fans too :)

but i dont agree with the anti's, bcause if you dont like them (artist) then just leave them alone,,,dont use any methode to ruining the artist image or even fight with the artist fans,,,

for me,, i dont want to be anybody anti's, if i dont like it then thats it, i leave it, just don't have to see or heard their song or movie or etc the artist on it,,, :):);)

Having Antis is inevitable. It's now just a matter of how ridiculous the anti can get, and to what extent they'll go just to embarrass the particular celebrity/group eg. Posting edited photos of that particular celebrity, or even throwing glowsticks during his/her performance.

It just makes me wanna laugh when I think about these kind of Antis. LOL