[SPAZZ] Are there anti's in t-ara?

kylegideon00x

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

anti's are unavoidable ofc.

The more fame you get, the more anti you'll get. That's pretty natural, and gives balance actually hehe...

SNSD have anti's because they're a their peak right now and I'm sure it ain't gonna stop anytime soon.

Which is why I think T-ara need to prepare too for any Antis.

But hey, antis are annoying. Let them just do their thing....

i agree with ^ a_villain

every idols have their own anti

well, anti are really annoying, seeing them spread awful rumored bout the other

or maybe they just jealous of their idols ?

every groups will not be famous without anti

coz, they're the one who spread rumors and make the groups famous (that's my opinion, sorry if i'm wrong smile.gif)

• 1 month later...

soshi antis around me dont even really like K-POP, i mean they hate Soshi because theyre soshi...

they just dont like the entire existance of soshi, and when everybody talk about soshi... cant really understand

as for T-ara, mostly the antis are a temporary anti, what could i say, as if its an election, the real anti might be a little

and the most of it are like swaying mass that become an anti when something happens

i remembered when T-ara and KARA fans is like in a war because of CD that were taken off by force

(thankfully because of IY(?) we are friends again!) basicly antis of T-ara made of over-loving another grup/artist

that recently caught off somethin....

after that long explanation, i become clueless about what i typed....

mianhada....

of course there will be antis..sorry to say im one of the antis of some artists too myself..lol..i cant help it..i just dont like that some artists because of some reasons..but i keep it too myself..im not the hardcore type who badmouth them all over the place..i love t ara the most of all the girl group that's for sure

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but yeah everyone has antis and every group also has the fans that become anti's/bashers of others. I'll never understand why if you like 2NE1 you can't like T-Ara or SONES can only be SONES. Why can't you like a bunch of groups. Why throw shade and put down others (who you really don't even know) it's seems so time consuming and pointless.

• 3 months later...

all artist have antis..it normal you know...fans and anti fans are neutral..

as the antis try to humiliate the artists and spread bad news..the fans will definitely protect the artist..

and this will drive the artist to improve more and appreciate their fans..

i think there no t-ara antis around me..

• 4 weeks later...

for me, being an anti is a choice.

you cant force someone to like what you like.

I know many people said that being an anti is so stupid.

BUT.. when u face something, you can have 4 choices : like, anti, neutral or ignore.

I disagree. Dislike =/= Anti

Disliking something or someone is normal. Hatred, which is what antis represent, is also normal. However, the source of the antis' hatred are generally childish and stupid.

On the topic, they probably do have antis.