Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which member would you like to see on WGM?

kkbluvv

If T-Ara had the chance to be on We Got Married, which member would you like to see the most?

I vote Hyomin cause she's just too funny with her weirdo remarks and cause I think the awkwardness would be hilarious to watch (I know, I'm mean).

If not Hyomin, I'd also like to see Soyeon cause I think she'd make a really caring wife ^^

Opinions?

i'll like to see eunjung and hyomin..

i think eunjung will be a good wife too.. cos from the way she takes care of the team, i really think she got the potential.. lol.. but mainly bcos she's my fav.. hahaha.

hyomin will be good too.. she will act much joy and laughters to the show.. she's really cute.. lol..

I would like to see Boram unnie, Eunjung unnie, Hyomin unnie and Jiyeon (wait till she grows up first like Seo Hyun)

i think Boram unnie's partner will be shock on her diet. Haha, I think it will be a little hilraious and awkwardness on the date.

I think Eunjung unnie makes a good wife cause she is caring and meticulous wife. Sometimes she is kind of funny if she was to throw tantrums against her partners. Haha!!!

The Hyomin is dork. So the date will be "cold" for the partner. However, as a viewer will be a comedy.

Jiyeon, I am not quite sure. However, I expect it to be hilarious cause she is too adorable for us as viewers but not for her partner (probably). I think her partner will be totally speechless cause of her "adorable-ness".

I WANT ALL OF THEM APPEARED IN WGM!!! XDDDDDD

Boram, it would be fun that a cute wife like her taking care of her husband xD

Eunjung, charismatic, I think it would be lots of quirrel there xD

Jiyeon.... kyeoptaaa

Hyomin! GOSH SHE HAVE TO GO THERE WITH JOON!

Qri~~ bling bling wifey xD

Soyeon, ummaaa caring wifey~~!

• 2 weeks later...
Hyomin would definitely make a funny wife, Eunjung looks like she would be a responsible and loving wife though :(

yeah, Eunjung isn't really that funny. If I had to rate them by entertainment value, it'd be:

1. Hyomin

2. Soyeon

3. Jiyeon

4. Eunjung

5. Qri

6. Boram