Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which member would you like to see on WGM?

kkbluvv

• 1 month later...

Since Hyomin and Eunjung have already been on WGM, I wanna see Jiyeon on it as well :D

She should be paired up with Jinwoon :lol:

for sure i would like to see our current maknae, Jiyeon in WGM...erm may be to be paired up with JB???heheheh

I'm sorry but that's just pushing it. If Ji Yeon were to appear on WGM, that effectively makes her the youngest person to star in that show - and it's definitely NOT normal to see a 19-yr-old being in a show where she's supposed to live as part of a fake married couple in Korea. There's a reason why fans and netizens in general threw a big massive fit when Tae Yeon was partnered with Jung Hyung Don in WGM back in early 09 - and the 'couple' only 12 episodes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

boram. because she's uneffortlessly adorable but can be 'frustrating' to her 'spouse' too. her overall style and personality reminds me of softer version of lee siyoung. she'd need a guy with soyeon's personality... which is like junjin. and junjin-siyoung is one of the most natural couple in wgm (and they did date for a while).

eunjung is doing well anyway, she's that type of girl a mother-in-law can't hate.

I wanna see Q-Ri for two main reason.

1) She's already at an age where one get married.

2) From past variety shows, she only show two things which is (i) She's good with kids and household material (ii) She's too shy and reserved that makes her mysterious and make people wanted to see more and expect a surprise from her.

as for the partner, I don't really care. For all I care, Noh Min Woo or KimHyun Woo could fit her just right. I would love to see her with Kim Jae Wook but now that he's enlisted in the army, it's impossible.

Q-RI for We Got Married. YEAH!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...