Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which member would you like to see on WGM?

kkbluvv

I want Qri or Soyeon. Because they are underexposed :D

Eunjung have drama and movie, Jiyeon have Heroes-drama-movie, Hyomin have Invincible youth and drama. So i think it's about time to give them a chance to shine

i don't include Boram because i just can't imagine her in WGM (not in bad ways though), she just look to petite ;) and childlike but it maybe fun to see her in WGM

For me it would be Boram and Soyeon~

I wanna see how Boram take care of her oppa even though she looks like a little child~ ^^

As for Soyeon I wanna see how Soyeon will get all grumpy and make her oppa comfort her. :D

And I do hope they really pick any T-ara members for a WGM season though, I'll really look forward to it.

Soyeon?

I think she's coming to the age i think.

I'm not sure if the rumors between her and E-Sans of the Supreme Team are true or not,but whatever it is,it'd be nice to see her on WGM...maybe we'd all get to see the intimate side of her,instead of her calm self whenever she's in the company of her group members.

Who knows,maybe she hasn't had her first date,or maybe she's a pro at it.... =XX

Wow, with the age thing in mind, I guess Hyomin will be interesting. She has shown her variety skills time and again and it should be interesting.

However, maybe the other team members need some exposure too? It will be nice for example to see Qri in SOMETHING. I doubt it will be WGM however since it's like one of the most fiercely competed for variety spots, and she's quite low profile.