Diadem Forums

[10.05.12] T-ara's Eunjung in a new controversey, "T-Panties"

nathaniel

109254_97133_5935.jpg

Leader of the girl group T-ara, Eunjung, has a recent video called "T-ara Eunjung T-Panties" causing much controversy lately. In the video, netizens are pointing out something causing a hot and popular issue over the internet.

The footage shows Eunjung in a sweatshirt and sweats dancing strenuous and intense choreography, but netizens noticed that it appears Eunjung is wearing something under her sweats. When Eunjung poses herself, netizens pointed out a cease under her sweats which people have been assuming to be a thong.

Eunjung is one of the most popular members of T-ara and is the public focus again for the video. Although they aren't sure whether it's a thong, underwear or the sweats, netizens continue to wonder.

source: http://www.todaykorea.co.kr/news/articleVi...ml?idxno=109254

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + todaykorea

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, once again, netizens have found the breaking news...

i don't know what the huge deal is, just let it go netizens.

it's like they either like it, or they're offended, not sure where they're going with it.

t-ara hwaiting

I don't see what's wrong with this. Let the girl wear what she wants...netizens making a big deal out of a little thing in my opinion. It's not like she flat out showed it or anything, and who knows maybe it isn't a thong. I have no problem with it, too much controversy.

Netizens makes some news about that? They should not take it a big deal, then post something about Eunjung ..

controversy eh? that line would be her jogging pants, so what's wrong about that? xD

I don't understand keke

but thanks for sharing this news ..

again and again...non stop to against our girls...

what a big deal she wear or doesn't wear a thong?? she's still sexy...

Eunjung is getting more popular and she will get more attention from others, it seem her criticism will increase too><