Diadem Forums

[10.05.19] T-ara Hyomin, eyelid surgery: "certainly different"

nathaniel

Hmmm, this seems kinda like old news. I thought Hyomin was only considering eyelid surgery b/c on some show she said maybe I should get eyelid surgery. For some reason when I hear that ppl have gotten plastic surgery I just get turned off and stear away from them. In the end it doesn't matter what ppl think b/c it's just the way the industry is.

Well I see no wrong in it!

Every girls wanna look good dont they?

But you can make your own double eye too, just be after washing your face, stretch your eye-lip up & down, and push in alittle bit. but it wont last long anyway. =D

Also, hyomin didnt mention anything about the surgery.

eyelid surgery is not = to plastic surgery..

its just the cutting of the eyelids and its called cosmetic surgery in which NO plastic is involve..

and this kind of surgery is even more common in korea than plastic surgery..

im fine with it if she had eyelid surgery cause well.. its NOT = to plastic.

but yeah, if she doesnt say that she did it then we shall believe her.

Plastic surgery doesn't involve plastic; plastic surgery is the broader term, including cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery. The term plastic comes from the Greek word plastikos, meaning to shape.

Although blepharoplasty is nothing for Korean celebrity...

Actually, I want her to go to the surgeon; I don't think she got her eyes fixed yet, and she's probably dependent on tapes, which are quite effective in creating wrinkles around your eyes.

whether has she undergone eyelid surgery or not, she is still pretty. netizens are at work again...

instead i am more interested in the sentence "Meanwhile, T-ara is currently active promoting the World Cup with their song "We Are The One"." lol

i can't help but think this came up before. she said something about that. not sure what show it was. could have been IY, doubt it.

but either way, hyomin is really pretty. I don't think she had surgery before

those scars are kinda noticeable in america, unless the cut doctors are better in korea, i really don't think she did.

besides. it's not so huge i guess.

hyomin hwaiting

To the ppl who r "Disappointed" or whatever...

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PLASTIC SURGERY!!!!!

Brown Eyed Girls are SOOO talented ... Their Vocals Are amazing!! ... and they had some work done... did it affect their talent!! no!!... it just made them feel better about themselves ... and who are we to hate or to judge a person/celebrity just because he/she got plastic surgery!!

I remember hyomin in an interview mentioning she wants to get one soon coz the tapes make her lids droop... and u know what!! if it makes her feel better about herself THEN I SAY DO IT! I SUPPORT HER 100% !! :)