• Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Qri
    • Boram
    • Soyeon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i voted for hyomin..

you may wonder why since she's one of the most popular member and always get the spotlight. but seriously i think its hyomin..

when it comes to singing people think of soyeon. hyomin is a great singer too.listen to her mini concert, bad girl good girl, i miss you and i have a lover.but she always get overshadowed by soyeon

when it comes to rapping people think of eunjung.hyomin can rap like a hardcore too. like to her rap to memories by tasha.

when it comes to dancing people think of jiyeon. hyomin is a great dancer too.she always give her all in live performances.

when it comes to beauty people will think of jiyeon. but personally i think hyomin looks the best with or without makeup.

It's definitely Qri... Boram comes after her. I think it was because she talks lesser in shows and she didn't get many lines in singing.

Im not Qri-biased but seriously i think this cutie pretty deserves much more attention o--o when i first had impression about T-ara's looks (in cry cry), i thought that Qri is definitely the prettiest, then i checked the comment box underneath, everyone mentioned Jiyeon (lol so at first i thought Qri was Jiyeon) and almost no one mention Qri i was like -why?

And i dont know if it is just me. Qri's personalities somehow reminded me about SNSD's Seohyun...their personalities are similar O_O

I just think that the underrated members deserve to shine more too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...