Diadem Forums

[10.05.25] 'Fake T-ara's Jiyeon', Apology to Netizens

dianapetrina

so4q5y.jpg

A netizen opened a fake Twitter account of T-ara's Jiyeon.

This netizen followed some famous celebrities like Jo Kwon, etc and wrote in the tweet 'Hello. I'm T-ara's Jiyeon. I started to use Twitter.'

This netizen claimed his/herself as Jiyeon by writing tweets like 'Just finished filming Death Bell 2. I don't like scary things. But I ended the filming excitedly.'

But after 2 hours, this certain netizen wrote an apology.

He/she wrote, 'I'm sorry to T-ara fans. I'm not T-ara's Jiyeon. This account is fake. I'm lonely so I made this account. I'm really sorry.'

And also wrote, 'I'm also sorry to Jiyeon. I will not commit any bad things again, such as faking. I'm really sorry.'

2sb64xd.jpg

This is not the first case of netizen faking celebrities account. There's also so some fake accounts like Lee Hyori, Rain, Kim Hyunjoong (SS501), Taecyeon (2PM), etc.

source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

cr: dianapetrina/theana93 (trans) @ diadem + star news

well the thing about celebs having these twitter, etc. stuffs is most likely a bunch of them would be fake posers.. of coz there are real ones but its not easy to tell apart from the fakers lol. i feel sad for this jiyeon faker that said he/she is lonely..hope things work out for him/her and its good he admit his mistakes instead of being a troll and claim its real.

Aw... such a disappointment.. But at least she confessed. I understand her though. There are times that people think of something "exciting" to do, maybe she thought it would be exciting to fake our Jiyeon's Twitter... Oh well. Good thing we found out that the account isn't real.

hmm i'm not an active twitter user so i frankly don't really care about it but it does sucks for the ones that really think it's real, it's really hard to separate the real and the fake ones since the fake ones are actually done pretty well xD.

but i do feel srry for the person that faked Jiyeon acc since that person feels lonely :S.

but kinda proud that he/she have the courage to confess it, that's not an easy task.

Thanks for translate and sharing :)

I guess she wanted to experience having friends, being popular and getting everyone to talk to her....

This is quite natural for lonely people to do this but i guess she noticed it wasn't the moral thing to do and decided to break out the news and stop this madness.

poor faker

but pjy1234 and prettyqri are real

qri are following one of supernova's member

and they tweeted one anther several time already

so i think they are real

the one that im not sure of it is eunjoung one taraeunjung1212 i hope she is the real one

im waiting for boram to get one as well

if she gets one i'll fly from happiness

many imposters these days it's hard to differenciate the fake and real one -.- though she's still said that she's not so it's alright~ ^^

ambernism <- that's one of the most believable imposter -.-

but pjy1234 is real, right? people were saying that it's fake but I continued to follow anyways since she was tweeting with minkyung and she tweeted her back~ and OMG I didn't know qri had twitter!! *follows*