Diadem Forums

[10.05.26] T-ara appointed ambassadors of LPGA

nathaniel

PYH2010052607260001300_P2.jpg

Girl group T-ara are the newest ambassador of Korea's LPGA (Ladies Professional Golf Association).

On the 26th at the Seoul Lotte Emerald Hotel, T-ara were present for the ceremony competition announcement. T-ara is this years' ambassadors and supporters.

This years' LPGA ultimate prize money is $1,800,000 (2.25 billion won). ~cut out info about LPGA~

The tournament is from June 29th to 31st with 3 rounds. MBC will be the host broadcasters.

source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...2279&ext=na

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + mydaily

rofl, when I first saw this, I saw LPG and thought liquefied petroleum gas???

Nice to see T-ara getting more and more of these forms of sponsorships/promotions. They were ambassadors for the Tour de Korea just a while back.

Not that it particularly matters, but I wonder if anything of them have ever played golf before B)

wabbitkr: rofl, when I first saw this, I saw LPG and thought liquefied petroleum gas???

Haha!! me too!! Then I read carefully again LPGA. I was liked what is that?! Hhaa!!

Anyway, why do they choose them. Do any members know how to play golf?

Haha!! me too!! Then I read carefully again LPGA. I was liked what is that?! Hhaa!!

Anyway, why do they choose them. Do any members know how to play golf?

T-ara to young and active liao! LOL i doubt they dunno how to play golf.. Ok la T-ara getting popular around korea too...

Ok, adding something else, rofl. I heard the LPGA was going to implement a new rule which stated that players must know english to join the LPGA. Unfortunately, a lot of korean players did not know english that well I think, and there was a debate. T-ara ambassadors ftw!