Diadem Forums

[10.05.26] T-ara Hyomin, "'Invincible Youth' Yuri, Sunny, Hyuna.. I love you"

nathaniel

It was sad to see Sunny, Yuri and Hyuna leaving IY...IY had been my favorite show. This is the show that makes me look more on Hyomin...Hyomin will be so independent on her broadcast time without Sunny later now..

Well, welcome to the new member of Yuchiri. Victoria and other new member, I hope they will not disappointed us to keep enjoying IY as we much enjoy it with Sunny, Yuri and Hyuna was in before.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel kidna sad, even though I wasn't really into Invincible Youth.

I'm sad for the girls who've spent a lot of time filming together and getting close and saying bye for awhile.

It's hard to say I'll love the new G7 from the orginal, but I'll get used to it. Welcome Victoria. (:

this is such a brokedown to me.. <3

Hyomin without Sunny.. I just couldn't imagine! they are meant for each other~ I want to see more moments of them together~

but it's like what Hyomin said.. it's like they're transferring to a university... but a very close university that is.. so they could still meet up with eachother right~ I'm praying for a dedicated SunnyHyomin stalker to share their pics

and LOL I love how she wrote "I Love You" in hangul xDDD

I'll really miss the original G7. Without Sunny, Hyomin will not have any other partner for funny scenes LOL <3 I really love IY and I hope it'll be as great as before even without the Yuri, Hyuna and Sunny. So sweet of Hyomin, her friends are really lucky. <3

It's so sad to see drastic changes on Invincible Youth

Many said that they won't continue watching because it won't be the same without the original G7

I personally will continue to watch the show..it's a great show

Hyomin is really nice to post something like this. Because though they can meet backstage etc, the feeling won't be the same

Good luck to Sunny, Yuri and HyunA

Why don't they add Boram on IY? Just a thought...

good idea!!!!