Diadem Forums

[10.05.27] Jeon YoungRok, "I like BEG more than my daughter's group"

dianapetrina

wow.. lol what a comment that boram's father made hahaha but nonetheless people have different view and taste.. even close ones haha. thats how this world is made.. :) Boram must really shine in T-ara! haha. T-ara and Boram fighting!

He's probably just joking around but...I feel like every time this guy speaks up I like him less. Have a little pride in your daughter, geez.

Parents have great expectations for their children. Sadly, I feel like Boram didn't meet his expectations. He wanted Boram to go solo and become famous like him, but she decided to join an idol group and not become as famous.

boram must be laughfing now after hearing this stuff, :D

but i think her father really don't like t-ara's sexy image

'cuz boram seems to be a kid when performing.haha! :o

but then, everything has its own time,and boram unnie is

in the stage of coming out in her shell,slowly but surely.:o

Meh :/ I'm getting mixed feelings as well.

I don't think he's over the fact that Boram chose being in an idol group over being solo.

I think he should just be happy and proud of her.

It's her life, not his (;

But LMAO. BEG LOVE?! XD That is totally awesome.

He's probably just joking around but...I feel like every time this guy speaks up I like him less. Have a little pride in your daughter, geez.

I think that's his way of encouraging Boram to work harder, but then again saying all that in front of an audience is just hurtful to Boram

I think that's his way of encouraging Boram to work harder, but then again saying all that in front of an audience is just hurtful to Boram

I definitely agree. There are better ways to encourage your kids and whatever he thinks is funny, deep down its probably hurting Boram inside.

I wanna laugh and cry if I were Boram. IDK if it's a joke or what. But if it's true, I'll feel sad knowing that my Dad isn't proud of what am I doing. Still, T-ara is the best and Boram in that pic is really pretty like how she looked at Bo Peep Bo Peep MV. Really pretty. <3

How come Boram's dad is so demoralising. Haha! Anyway, it's a way to work more harder like GOS rule. Keke!

Why did Boram's dad said "It's a good thing that Boram isn't shining in her group"?

Haha!! I am going to anticipate for Jeon's family 4th generation.