Diadem Forums

[10.05.30] Who are the "Fashion Terrorists?"

nathaniel

Everyday artists get the spotlight from Netizens for their fashion. Celebrity fashion and beauty has recently become a big interest. The word "Fashionista" is a word for stars with great style.

However, some stars are short of being a "Fashionista." Then comes the word "fashion terrorist" which is for stars with an excellent looks but a very bad fashion sense.

201005301255776211_3.jpg

◆ 2PM Taecyeon

-exerted-

201005301255776211_2.jpg

◆ T-ara Eunjung

Usually it's men representing the term "fashion terrorist" but T-ara's leader, Eunjung falls into this place as well as the female version of 2PM's Taecyeon. She looks pretty but does not fit her "awkward fashion" she often showcases.

Wearing a beige dress and yellow t-shirt with worn-out boots is a unique combination of fashion that Eunjung came under fire for. For this reason, Eunjung was decided as the one with the worst fashion senses.

201005301255776211_1.jpg

◆ Kim Tae Hee

-exerted-

source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002109211

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + naver

this article was written kinda weird, but you get the point.

and dang, kim tae hee's dress.. LOL.

I don't understand. Fashion is a very subjective topic. What may look fine on people will nt turn out good to public. What may good on fashionista that has the best fashion sense, does not apply to every people Oh please... people cannot even guarantee having the best fashion sense person will one day turn people off. Even how awful she wore, one nv knows when will they use Taecyeon, Eunjung and Taehee fashion. It's a very difficult to explain topic.

I was quite surprised they chose Kim Tae Hee. She is a Seoul National University (best university in Korea) Fashion department graduate. She is also under the fashion terrorist category. All along I think some of her fashion pieces did not put off well but did not expect to be that bad. Hmm...

Eunjung is always commented on the worst fashion. At least, she tried to dress herself. Sometimes, she is also not the one that pick the clothes. Their designer picks her clothes as well. So what if happened that day the piece she wore was the designer put up. It's also her fault?! OMG! I didn't expect people will call her fashion terrorist. Maybe on the streets of Korea, there are such people too.

the fashion terrorist Eunjung is the one I love! XDDD

it's actually pretty nice that she has her own sense of clothing and fashion~ and well since I do not know fashion, I think Eunjung's clothes looks pretty fine and sooo comfy~ and lols why are they putting her performance clothes there? perf clothes aren't decided by them, right? -.-

At first I didn't believe it because she is always so well dressed and pretty on stage

But after watching T-ara World, I have to admit that Eun Jung's fashion sense is really bad lol.

However, It won't stop me to like her !!!!!!

LOL I think Eunjung and Taecyeon's fashion sense is not that bad at all. If they're comfortable w/ that thing they're wearing then why not. Watching different fashion shows most of the apparels the models wore can't be wear at all or awkward to wear at all. I agree Kim Tae Hee, is under the Fashion Design department but hey what about the 2nd pic, she could have cut the pop design under. BTW, i thought it's Ji yeon :)