Diadem Forums

[10.06.01] T-ara's Hyomin, received 'Hyoderella Cake' as a birthday present

dianapetrina

29ijbd.jpg

T-ara's Hyomin revealed the unique birthday present that she received on 30th May, on her 22nd birthday.

On 31th May, Hyomin uploaded 2 photos at her mini-hompy with the title 'Cake'. In that photo we could see Hyomin as a figure princess, 'Hyoderella Cake'. She also included a photo of a similar-shaped camera cake.

Hyomin showed some affection. "I didn't eat those. I can't. Hyoderella Cake. I also became a princess.", "I got another camera." etc, and attracted some attention.

122ixjk.jpg

On the same day, she uploaded 2 new photos to another folder. "Indiana Jones"'and 'Ice Cream'. She hung a string on her head and copied Indian style, she also showed a photo of her holding 4 types of ice-cream in a cup.

Meanwhile, she's doing some activities not only with T-ara, but also at KBS 2TV 'Invincible Youth'. She also planned to change into an actress for a summer drama.

Photo = Hyomin's mini-hompy

Source: Net to News

Credit: dianapetrina@diadem (Trans)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kyaaa, so cute! I love that camera cake xDD

Hyoderella cake FTW .. Hyomin have a lots of attention now from T-ara's fans

hoping for more promotions for her, looking forward for her drama ayt? ^^

Happy Birthday again Hyomin~

thanks for sharing this news =))

Diadem Jjang!

ohhh how sweet

the camera cake !!!

i was like waw nice camera :lol: , but why did they but Hyomin pic in the cover <3

then read the article and discovered it was actually a cake :(

then iwas like cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :(

mmm nice of her to uploaded cake pics in her cyword, i bet the fan are happy!

cute cakes. i love how hyomin is always updating photos and sharing with the fans.

her b-day must have been awesome. I'm sure there was even more than just those cakes. lol.

someone put a lot of time and effort to them.

all well worth it.

hyomin, hwaiting!

haha!~ :) pretty cake,the first one it looks like her, with curly hair and sunglasses, :D

the other one really is 'her'.. she wants her face in the lens in every camera she had.haha!~

even in the camera cake! :)

hyominie,jjang! ;D

:) :) :D

The first cake is so awesome . She is a pretty and style princess with sunglasses :) .

At the first sight , I don't think this camera is a cake ... hehe . It pretty like a real camera :) . Yeah , my selce queen always need a camera , and so wonderful for her to get a camera that has her photo on len ( but this camera isn's able to take photo :( )

Hope Jiyeon will take some photo with her birthday gifts